Few new ones of Charlie at home with the cat and out playing with a couple of bulldogs

+2
janey
debbiewaterhouse
6 posters

Go down

Few new ones of Charlie at home with the cat and out playing with a couple of bulldogs Empty Re: Few new ones of Charlie at home with the cat and out playing with a couple of bulldogs

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 10:32

I love the last one!

Isn't he a size now? Big, strong boy, and so handsome!

Back to top Go down

Few new ones of Charlie at home with the cat and out playing with a couple of bulldogs Empty Re: Few new ones of Charlie at home with the cat and out playing with a couple of bulldogs

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 10:45

Thanks Caryll, yes he's a big boy!! He looks more like a 9-10 month old rather than nearly 6 months old but it's his size that saved him so it's all good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 10:54

I think he's going to be a stunning adult! Gorgeous boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiewaterhouse Tue Mar 15 2011, 10:56

Great pics, I reckon he wants to be on the Dentastix advert showing his teeth Laughing he's an absolute beauty Smile
debbiewaterhouse
debbiewaterhouse
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Divorced
Dogs Name(s) : Hollie & Dotts
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 & 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : Females
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 10:58

Lol, thanks Debbie. I'll email them the pic and see if they want to use him in their ad Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 11:02

lovely pictures, he is so lovely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 11:04

Thanks Lynne Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 13:30

lovely pics! What a babe! x

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Mar 15 2011, 15:06

Great pics Love Struck
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by billysgirl Tue Mar 15 2011, 19:23

Great pics he's a good looking lad Smile them bulldogs are big Big Grin

billysgirl

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15 2011, 19:31

Thanks Everyone. The bulldogs were beauties Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16 2011, 18:41

He is coming on a treat he looks so big now very good looking boy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17 2011, 08:27

Great pics thumbs up
Even if you couldn't see the ones of him playing with the bulldogs you could tell he has been running about by how shattered he looks chilling on the sofa Laughing
Nice one for sharing

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyq505 Thu Mar 17 2011, 20:36

debbiewaterhouse wrote:Great pics, I reckon he wants to be on the Dentastix advert showing his teeth Laughing he's an absolute beauty Smile

Laughing Smile
suzyq505
suzyq505
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Emma, Fritz, Tulip, Bean
Dog Gender(s) : Female, Male, Female, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Mar 17 2011, 21:16

He looks like he was enjoying himself anyway love him lay on the sofa lies there just like my kaiser Big Grin
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley109 Fri Mar 18 2011, 19:10

Love Struck
Hayley109
Hayley109

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Logan
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 15:33

Loved checking out the photos.. the one of all 3 sniffing noses was too cute!! 3 gorgeous dogs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 14:19

awww!! how cute =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 15:43

loving the ones with the bulldogs! see this is why i prefer this to facebook - pics of dogs or pics of peoples kids...............dogs everytime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 15:50

nicolalouises wrote:loving the ones with the bulldogs! see this is why i prefer this to facebook - pics of dogs or pics of peoples kids...............dogs everytime!

Yeah!! You and me both. I LOVE all the photos on this site.... give me a dog anyday. (especially a staffy!! ) Which brings me to my favourite saying.. "The more I see of people.. the more I love my dog !!!" Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 16:24

vanessa wrote:
nicolalouises wrote:loving the ones with the bulldogs! see this is why i prefer this to facebook - pics of dogs or pics of peoples kids...............dogs everytime!

Yeah!! You and me both. I LOVE all the photos on this site.... give me a dog anyday. (especially a staffy!! ) Which brings me to my favourite saying.. "The more I see of people.. the more I love my dog !!!" Big Grin

never seen that saying before...........but i love it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 17:08

Excellent pics, love the last one Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down