Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Margaret Thatcher Dies - Page 2 Empty Re: Margaret Thatcher Dies

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08 2013, 22:05

Nathan wrote: we could do with a maggie on all political sides fighting for each party and then we would prob start making some progress.

She only ever fought for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon Apr 08 2013, 23:25

Caryll wrote:
Nathan wrote: we could do with a maggie on all political sides fighting for each party and then we would prob start making some progress.

11 years of leadership would argue otherwise, on that point, post your counter but please dont quote me as I know I will not convince you otherwise and neither will you me so no need for a pointless argument. i respect your views and knowledge on dogs over anyone who posts here, and TBH thats what i came here for and not some pointless political argument. I have always found an infinity with your views on dogs and training and as a result have a big respect for you mate. politics aside we aint that diff, best thing for the hounds is paramount.
Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 09:09

Mike wrote:My mum dragged me up to never speak ill of the dead, so I will say this :-$

Oh what the hell, think I can make 1 exception. Glad the woman is dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 11:13

Nathan wrote:
Caryll wrote:

11 years of leadership would argue otherwise, on that point, post your counter but please dont quote me as I know I will not convince you otherwise and neither will you me so no need for a pointless argument. i respect your views and knowledge on dogs over anyone who posts here, and TBH thats what i came here for and not some pointless political argument. I have always found an infinity with your views on dogs and training and as a result have a big respect for you mate. politics aside we aint that diff, best thing for the hounds is paramount.

Believe it or not, I wasn't arguing. Just stating my own opinion & definitely not looking for a pointless argument! Straight Face

You talk about 11 years of 'leadership'? Well, just look at the joy in the country when she stepped down. People hated her then & have continued to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 09 2013, 11:24

i cant believe you lot why was she voted it for in the first place, what did labour done the last 2 time they have been in power!!!

I'm not a support of tories or labour i think they both as bad has each other and that is a FACT but no one is bitching about the primer minsters who has nearly bankrupt the county

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09 2013, 12:29

Steve wrote:iI'm not a support of tories or labour i think they both as bad has each other and that is a FACT but no one is bitching about the primer minsters who has nearly bankrupt the county

But this topic isn't about them, it's about Thatcher. One of the most selfish excuses of a woman this country has ever seen. She was a megalomaniac - even her closest supporters admitted that afterwards.

When she stepped down she was hated by the majority of the population.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 09 2013, 12:40

she was hated because what labour left the country in any goverment who cut back on thing will be hated

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Tue Apr 09 2013, 14:15

Steve wrote:she was hated because what labour left the country in any goverment who cut back on thing will be hated

It's the way the cutbacks are made, it must anger you, that not just Thatcher but all governments either cut back the things working family needs or raises the taxes on their essentials, and then sends billions overseas to help "those that need it".

Fat unhealthy people are abusing the NHS and they keep threatening with th "fat tax", is it here yet? because if it is I fail to see it, yes the price of non essential food has gone up, but so has fruit and veg!

They constantly spend money on "stop smoking" programmes for people who don't really want to stop, they just can't afford to carry on, the gums and sprays that are supposed to help cost a fortune, and lets be honest if ecerybody stops smoking not only will it cost the country money to get everyone to stop it will also lose them 6 billion a year in lost revenue.

Petrol is an essential, yet they make it almost impossible for the working man to buy, wherever they lose revenue on something else they just charge an extra 2p a litre for fuel and get it back that way. Yet they give a Somalian immigrant a million pound 5bed townhouse so his 5 kids can walk across the road to one of the best schools in the country, because his old 5 bed house was in the poorer part of London and his kids had to catch a bus to school.

You're spot on Steve, labour did this too, but as caryll said this post is about Thatcher, and I promise you when Brown/Blair/Bush/Cameron drop dead I will respond to the thread with the same amount of dignity and respect as I have for this old crone, which would be none whatsoever.
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Margaret Thatcher Dies - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 09 2013, 14:19

the uk had to go bagging to the International Monetary Fund for money that how bad it was back then a bit like greece/spain/italy of today because of what labour did, she did not have money to spend she had to cut and cut fast!! to get the country back on track

God i hate the tories but i'm not going let my hate toward them blind what it was like. big cut had to be made so we could recover Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Tue Apr 09 2013, 14:53

Steve wrote:the uk had to go bagging to the International Monetary Fund for money that how bad it was back then a bit like greece/spain/italy of today because of what labour did there no other chooice..

God i hate the tories but i'm not going let my hate toward them blind what it was like. big cut had to be made so we could recover Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

Nobody is arguing that point though, we do need cutbacks to recover, but why should the working man be made to pay the most, the working man is always the target.

Where's the working mans free dental care, where's his affordable housing, where's his healthy start vouchers for his family, where's his free prescriptions, I'll tell you where they are, they're being given to the people who have never worjed a day in their life, except these things aren't free, the working man is paying for them so the scroungers don't have to, but when he needs those things he has to pay again.

Ever been rejected on an essential loan? if you're a working man who clearly needs to borrow money then you're too high risk for a loan, just as well because if you do get one the interest will cripple you, does a workshy bum have that same problem? No, because they can get a loan no bother, lent out from the working mans taxes and no interest applied.
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Margaret Thatcher Dies - Page 2 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 09 2013, 15:03

i'm talking about when Margaret Thatcher come in power i dont think we had a huge benefit bill then

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down