2 pups looking for homes

Go down

lock 2 pups looking for homes

Post by b-rad Mon Apr 08 2013, 03:50

Long story short is I have 2 female pups 6 months old that need homes. It was a accidental breeding after me and 2 others imported a male from Wallace the wizard and Redbull bloodlines. the female is Amos bane and ghostly ease so ya lots of $$$ in these dogs just in shipping to US! Of the 4 in the litter 2 went to family members and 2 are left to go to good homes of people who have a obvious understanding of the breed. The pups are free...yes FREE! I can email pics of parents and pups if theres interest. They have a forever home here if they don't move. Ive turned down supposed homes of pups from people who better to have a pug!

b-rad
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

lock Re: 2 pups looking for homes

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08 2013, 06:09

Hello B-rad

I'm sorry but we cannot support private rehoming of pups on here and the only advice we can offer is to go through the correct channels and go to a rescue centre. Going to a resue will ensure that any potential owners are correctly vetted and do the best possible for the pups safety
As an internet based forum obviously our members cannot be vetted and though I would like to think it is a better place to come than going to free ad sites etc then we cannot be sure of the pups safety

Thanks for you understanding , I am now locking the topic
1) So you see how we deal with this situation and the advice we offer
2) So that others can too

Back to top Go down