never eating from a take away again

4 posters

Go down

never eating from a take away again Empty never eating from a take away again

Post by Steve Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:05

Surprised just watching something on bbc 3 they going around take away texting their meats Surprised a one take away they dont even know what the meat is Surprised

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

never eating from a take away again Empty Re: never eating from a take away again

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:06

They reckon some of it might be dog meat. sick

Back to top Go down

never eating from a take away again Empty Re: never eating from a take away again

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:07

I worry more about the hygene of the workers myself rather than the meat. I'm not a picky eater but bad hygene can make you really sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:16

I don't anyway. I seriously worry about the meats. Certain groups even need to get rid of unwanted babies. I'm not making any accusations but babies go missing and are never found...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:17

Hayley wrote:I don't anyway. I seriously worry about the meats. Certain groups even need to get rid of unwanted babies. I'm not making any accusations but babies go missing and are never found...

Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:19

i think this was takeaway down south Surprised they think it could be cat,dog or both Surprised

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:22

sick

Doesn't bear thinking about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:22

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rlxmt

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:24

It's all getting a bit out of hand, now. You just don't know what you're eating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:25

sick Yuck..

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:26

i only eat salad and i cook a full chicken, well the chicken could be dodgy if i had the money would breed my own chickens

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:35

Ew. Thankfully I can't eat most food from takeaways, but if I did, I'd be worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:44

All take away meat is usually the cheapest stuff anyway so it could be the parts no one else wants. A friend found a vertebrae of a chicken in her beef once. An a bum hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Mar 29 2013, 01:46

Laughing hayley Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 02:41

Deadly serious. She took a pic and send to the paper but they didn't run it lol

She also found a slug in a packet of crisps and it had been fried and flavoured. She sent it to the crisp people and got a free box of crisps.

She's one of those people everything happens to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 04:52

nom nom well i've just been to a take away twos very nice, and it ain't enough to put me off going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 05:00

You would eat babies Ella Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Fri Mar 29 2013, 08:08

I had Chinese take away last night .... Crying or Very sad
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 08:20

That takeaway down south, didnt they find a finger in a kebab or somthing daft :/ I dont eat meat anyway but if i did i still wouldnt order meat from takeaway! YUK sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 29 2013, 12:16

This is one of the reason we dont eat out. If I cook a meal I know whats in it, usually
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:23

There was one in a place not far from me that apparently somebody found a microchip in their meat. The place was shut down.

Another was closed down for having a slave as a worker Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:28

MatLogan wrote:There was one in a place not far from me that apparently somebody found a microchip in their meat. The place was shut down.

Yuh, it was called panda panda wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 14:29

Hayley wrote:
MatLogan wrote:There was one in a place not far from me that apparently somebody found a microchip in their meat. The place was shut down.

Yuh, it was called panda panda wasn't it?

You got it girl! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 15:09

come on people I think you are all getting way too carried away a donner is a donner , ask no questions and enjoy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:37

Hayley wrote:You would eat babies Ella Laughing

well if it tastes alright....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:41

ella wrote:

And there is plenty of variety if you look , Chinese, Indian , Italian , Turkish ......................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:49

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 19:52

Dave wrote:
ella wrote:

And there is plenty of variety if you look , Chinese, Indian , Italian , Turkish ......................

true true........

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Fri Apr 05 2013, 16:23

MatLogan wrote:There was one in a place not far from me that apparently somebody found a microchip in their meat. The place was shut down

We had the same story about a local chinese, apparently the customer choked on it and it turned out to be a chip from a retired racing greyhound. The woman who apparently choked on it has never confirmed the story and nobody knows who she is (convenient eh), and after watching my dogs get chipped I can't imagine the microchip even being big enough to choke on, and I highly doubt average Joe would know it was a microchip either.

I HAVE seen what is in kebab meat, and it isn't pleasent, but I enjoyed it before I knew and the taste didn't change once I did so doesn't stop me eating them. I would still eat findus products regardless of horsemeat and I also know what goes in things like chicken nuggets and hotdogs etc. When my shooting performances are poor I buy my rabbit from a guy in town, he has them skinned and gutted or whole and I was always warned not to buy them already skinned, because it would look identical to a skinned cat. Now I don't know the butcher well enough to trust him, and I wouldn't expect him to be honest if he did skin cats but for 2 reasons I still buy them skinned and gutted 1)rabbits are high in supply and low in demand-why would he skin a cat 2)If there is a chance I've eaten cat instead of rabbit, it must have tasted like rabbit, so I couldn't care less.

Meat is meat and man must eat
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
never eating from a take away again Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Fri Apr 05 2013, 16:54

Dave wrote:

You is right, Turks from Turkey is tasting of turkish delight, and human beans from Brazil is tasting like Brazil nuts. 10 points if you can name the film and a bonus point if you know what Swedes from Sweden is tasting of.

Last edited by stig on Fri Apr 05 2013, 16:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote fail)
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
never eating from a take away again Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down