Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin?

Go down

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? Empty Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin?

Post by Beaney Wed Mar 27 2013, 12:57

Sams wee mouth seems to be red, below, sorta his chin, and odd wee cut/with a scab, ive seen him scrap it with his claws/paw an left a wee bit of blood, they have healed over an a wee scab, but my wife thinks a side of his mouth is swollen where its at? I dont think it is? It does'nt seem to be hurting him? im monitoring it at the minute, and then im going to take him to the vet? I dont know if its anything to be worried about? he does a while lot of licking, and also the weather is freezing? dont know if thats anything to do with it, u know like humans get sore lips when the weather is cold?

thanks for any info/help
Beaney
Beaney
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Sam
Dog(s) Ages : 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? Empty Re: Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:04

The weather and contral heating has seemed to make my Logan's skin a bit flaky recently so possibly the weather.

Have you a picture of it?

It might be worth a trip to the vets.

Back to top Go down

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? Empty Re: Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin?

Post by Beaney Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:21

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? 885202_629535667073608_440124533_o_zpsd34bf43e

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? 882825_629535710406937_2006708075_o_zps2efb8bd3

Sams Mouth, red/pinky, wee scabs sorta below his lips/chin? 885192_629535627073612_50172005_o_zpsd1abc84c
Beaney
Beaney

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:25

It doesn't look to inflamed yet but as you said, just keep an eye on it. The redness is probably came about from the scratching.

He may have had an allergic reaction or scratched himself outside and it's got a wee infection.

Maybe one of the other members will know a bit more, thanks for uploading the pics though. It really helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaney Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:32

thanks matt for the info help, I think it smells a wee bit? but i dont know either coz hes been eating them jameswellbeloved fish nuts, thats the finish of them, changed him back to turkey an rice lol,

but I will take him to the vet if it gets worse or any other member has had any problems like this?

I think maybe like u said, hes scratched it and maybe gave himself a wee infection?
Beaney
Beaney

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down