Joe/Dragon

2 posters

Go down

Joe/Dragon Empty Joe/Dragon

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:57

What's this all about?

http://breedyourdog.com/dog_for_breeding.php?name=Dragz&title=Staffy_up_for_stud&owner=26050

Back to top Go down

Joe/Dragon Empty Re: Joe/Dragon

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:15

Come on, Joe. Be honest & tell us what it's all about............

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Tue Mar 26 2013, 00:10

Sorry for the late reply I've only just seen this...
The reason for my dog being up for "stud" is very simple, my step dad got Sasha and wants to make them have puppies and I refused then he put my dog up for stud which I been trying to take off the website and have told people who mailed me that it was a mistake and that he is not up for stud.

Like I said before he's being neutered in September once I start working as it's hard to find a job for a 17 year old, in September I turn 18 and then I can pay for him to be neutered I've mention that before on here.

My girlfriend did say to me that if any of you of the staffy forum seen that he was up for "stud" you guys probably wouldn't like it and what not but I can't delete the post, my step dad did apologise though and said he wouldn't do it again as its disrespectful.
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Dragon
Dog(s) Ages : DOB - 25-12-2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 06:48

Surely you can just mail the site and demand they take it down , tell them it is a fraudulent post if they refeuse and that you will report them ?

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Tue Mar 26 2013, 07:33

Hi joe, if this is the case and you have tried all routes have you thought about contacting the pdsa? If you are claiming a job seekers or if your girlfriend is am sure you can his neutering done for free this may solve this problem.

Alternatively i would keep emailing this site to get him removed.
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 09:28

This is apay to advertise site so you wil have a login go to your profile then go to your ads edit ads when there delete all the blurb about Dragon and replace with "NO LONGER AVALIBLE FOR STUD"simples.
You will find all sites have this option its just a case of knowing were to look Joe/Dragon 58957
I think you have been lucky knowbody has taken the offer up as of yet becouse it could have ended nasty with dragons dog agression Joe/Dragon 419497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 09:48

Joe, I'm so disappointed in you.

You say your step dad did it? I'm sorry, I don't believe you. If that were the case you could have taken all the details off immediately. You're not a kid, you know how these things work.

You know what I think? I think you've become obsessed with the image of a fit, muscular stud dog & you want to look good with that.

What about health tests? Dragon hasn't had any, and none of the bitches that will be available to him will have had any. There are hereditary diseases in the Stafford breed that could make any puppies' lives sheer hell.

You have asked several times about using him at stud and you have been given honest answers and advice. You have chosen to ignore that advice. Well, that's up to you, we can't force you to change your mind.

I am just so disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Wed Mar 27 2013, 00:29

Caryll I am not stupid like you said, I know for a fact that no one would even consider paying for a stud without papers when they could get a stud with papers for probably the same price.
I'm taking the info off now and putting not available, I've been busy as I've had to go to job center and what not as I'm starting to claim job seekers allowance.

I can't get him neutered for free, they said if im on benefits I'll have to pay every week a certain amount, which im going to do in September as I need to save the job seekers money for my plain ticket to go Portugal to see my dad who I haven't seen in 5 years and my great grand mother who's about to pass away anytime soon.

Oh btw Caryll I do love staffys and muscly dogs you're right but just because I like them doesn't mean I'd start breeding them like that.
Yore disappointed in me but I'm disappointed too, you basically called me a liar, if I wanted to breed Dragon I would say and how could I even breed him if he's aggressive?
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Wed Mar 27 2013, 00:33

I've removed the ad now, I logged into the account like warren said and there was a delete button, thanks!
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 00:47

Sorry, Joe, but it just didn't add up. The way the thing was worded etc was you to a T.

I'm glad you've removed it, but I just wish it had never gone on there in the first place.

P.S. I never called you stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTheStaffie Wed Mar 27 2013, 01:00

I meant I'm not stupid just like you said (you said I wasn't stupid and I said that I wasn't just like you said) I hope that makes sense.

About it being the way I "write" many people write the "same" specially when they've lived together for years and I basically taught my step dad how to write (as you know I'm not English and neither is my family and they can talk English but thy couldn't write very well and sinse I went school I taught him how to spell and he took lessons too as he needed to be able to spell for his job).

I wouldn't put my dog up for stud and even if I did I wouldn't put it on a website I know enough people in my area who would probably help me as I know some breeders. If I wanted to breed him there would be no need to put it on a website.

Anyway I've been busy that's why I didn't look into deleting the post, but I've done it now with Warren's help and it's all sorted and in September he's being neutered anyway.
DragonTheStaffie
DragonTheStaffie

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down