Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry)

+6
anderson
Bloomooner
Andy
Sazzle
janey
rebeccaleanne
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) Empty Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:57

I was feeling extra fresh today when I woke up for a change so I've spent my whole day with Logan. It's been great Smile

Early morning rest with the 8 Stringer.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11771_zps8ff07850

Pride of place in his new van.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11779_zpsda868e1b

Arriving at the river.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11786_zps7c5dabe3

Having a bit of a hoke around.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11791_zpsd28cd4a6

Home Time.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11795_zpsd2a89b24
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11796_zpse055a5bb

Indestructible Toy, He's starting to get his adult shape lately Smile
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11801_zpse4fb3d95

Grumpy and Sleepy
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11810_zpsbabae75f

Night Everyone.
Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) SDC11773_zps7593d13d

Back to top Go down

Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) Empty Re: Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry)

Post by rebeccaleanne Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:59

Awwww he looks to have had a fab time!!

He is so stunning!!!!
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry) Empty Re: Long Day For Logan (Loads of Pics, Sorry)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:03

He is a beaut Mat! great photos Vinnie loves the OH van and sits just like Logan! You ought to post more he is a stunner Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:06

Fab pics, he is ever so handsome, and can I say I told ya so.......................I new he would be on the passenger seat in the van Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:08

janey wrote:I told ya so.......................I new he would be on the passenger seat in the van Big Grin

Haha you were right Janey. I just put a blanket on the seat for him. He can't see much when he's in the back and he is absolutely at his happiest when he's sitting there. He loves looking at people etc and I couldn't deny him from it.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments as usual Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:12

Yay more pics of Logan!! Hes gorge Mat. Agree with Inez on posting more Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:14

MatLogan wrote:
janey wrote:I told ya so.......................I new he would be on the passenger seat in the van Big Grin

Haha you were right Janey. I just put a blanket on the seat for him. He can't see much when he's in the back and he is absolutely at his happiest when he's sitting there. He loves looking at people etc and I couldn't deny him from it.
)

I tried Moo in the back of van once and she just was sliding around, I felt so cruel! Better to be with his dad in the front Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:16

Yea I think he'll be up there full time. It's so much higher than being in a car so he gets a good look. Plus it was got for him anyway so if gets detroyed it'll not really matter Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:17

Oh and thank you too Ellie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:24

gorgeous lad. love his brindle and he's got a perfect staffy skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:25

Thanks fella Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:29

That collar only just fits him doesnt it? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:32

Jason wrote:That collar only just fits him doesnt it? Surprised

Lol yea just about. But tbf I could probably pull it over his head without taking it off, I wear it quite loose on him.

But he is quite a big fella also. Not as far out of the standard as I first thought though when I was measuring height to the top of his head Laughing doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:33

MatLogan wrote:
Jason wrote:That collar only just fits him doesnt it? Surprised

Lol yea just about. But tbf I could probably pull it over his head without taking it off, I wear it quite loose on him.

But he is quite a big fella also. Not as far out of the standard as I first thought though when I was measuring height to the top of his head Laughing doh
Well you can always get XL if he gets any bigger. He looks show material mate Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:36

DEF not show material even in his behaviour, he's bleedin mental when he meets people. The judges would all be knocked clean off their feet Laughing

He's approx 17 inches to the shoulder and maybe just slightly over 20kg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:37

MatLogan wrote:DEF not show material even in his behaviour, he's bleedin mental when he meets people. The judges would all be knocked clean off their feet Laughing

He's approx 17 inches to the shoulder and maybe just slightly over 20kg.
oh right least he's not shy like Ramsey lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:39

Nope anything but shy! The poor Judges wouldn't know what had hit them. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:44

Never apologise for posting too many pics Smile he's looking gorgeous as always. I never knew he had a bit of brindle, suppose it's hard to notice unless the light hits it? He looks like he's had an exhausting day Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:46

Logan looks abit like the header staffy mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:46

MatLogan wrote:Nope anything but shy! The poor Judges wouldn't know what had hit them. Laughing

Literally!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:52

Tara wrote:I never knew he had a bit of brindle, suppose it's hard to notice unless the light hits it?

Yea, it seems like it's really only visible in the sun. His Daddy was black brindle and his Mummy was black with no brindle but with white feet.

Jason wrote:Logan looks abit like the header staffy mascot

Quite possibly the best compliment he's got. Thanks a lot fella. thumbs up

EllieSmith wrote:Literally!

He has ran into the back on me before and it totally flattened me, so yes lol!

Also, Tara your Diary entry is totally fantastic. Jason make one for Ramz and Ellie make one for Alfie please Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:54

I'll try

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:55

That's the boy!

You to Ellie, get on it! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:55

Im confused....again lol what diary entry??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:56

EllieSmith wrote:Im confused....again lol what diary entry??

It's a new thing, it's great. Just update it every now and again. It's a personal thing so nobody comments on each others.

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/f73-your-staffordshire-bull-terrier-s-diary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:57

Thanks Big Grin I made a few diary posts when I first got him but stopped because I just felt it was pointless, but comes in handy now. Nice to look back on those puppy days. Agree though, Jason and Ellie (and whoever else hasn't made one yet) should make diaries too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:03

Ah theyre brilliant!! Im def gunna do one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:05

Good stuff Big Grin

I'm following them all, I think it's great to know those things Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:09

MatLogan wrote:Good stuff Big Grin

I'm following them all, I think it's great to know those things Smile

Yeah, I'm an idiot but how do you follow them? You mean you're just looking every so often for updates, or there's something you can choose to follow them and be notified when there's a reply? I know, I'm slow Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:12

Tara wrote:Yeah, I'm an idiot but how do you follow them? You mean you're just looking every so often for updates, or there's something you can choose to follow them and be notified when there's a reply? I know, I'm slow Laughing

That's why I mentioned it for the tips page thing. I only recently worked that out myself.

See where it says "Page 1 of 2" at the bottom of the topic, where you can go to the next page etc. If you go onto a topic you haven't commented on you can click "Watch This Topic For Replies" and then you'll get updates.

I pretty much "watch" every topic that is created, but then I'm a wee tiny bit OTT. Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:16

MatLogan wrote:
Tara wrote:Yeah, I'm an idiot but how do you follow them? You mean you're just looking every so often for updates, or there's something you can choose to follow them and be notified when there's a reply? I know, I'm slow Laughing

That's why I mentioned it for the tips page thing. I only recently worked that out myself.

See where it says "Page 1 of 2" at the bottom of the topic, where you can go to the next page etc. If you go onto a topic you haven't commented on you can click "Watch This Topic For Replies" and then you'll get updates.

I pretty much "watch" every topic that is created, but then I'm a wee tiny bit OTT. Blushing

Mat your notifications must go craaaazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:18

I get 100's of notifications every day but tbh I quite enjoy it. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:20

MatLogan wrote:I get 100's of notifications every day but tbh I quite enjoy it. Laughing
Me aswell can you delete them cause I have 7422 at the moment! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:22

inez maria wrote:
MatLogan wrote:I get 100's of notifications every day but tbh I quite enjoy it. Laughing

Yep, go to.

Profile.
Notifications.
Select All.
Delete.
Then do it for all the pages, takes a while but I delete mine every half hour or so, and cancel notifications when I'm going to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:24

MatLogan wrote:
inez maria wrote:

Yep, go to.

Profile.
Notifications.
Select All.
Delete.
Then do it for all the pages, takes a while but I delete mine every half hour or so, and cancel notifications when I'm going to bed.
Ok thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:29

Brilliant pics, he looks great Smile
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:30

Thanks a lot Sazzle Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:31

Happy St Paddy's Day Logan! Looks like you had a good day. Roxy and Vinny raise a Guiness to you Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:32

inez maria wrote:

That's amazing, I have four Laughing. Thanks, Mat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:32

Thanks Lisa. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 19:59

Some fantastic pic there Mat thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:08

Cheers Dave Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:18

WoW!! ... only just seen this Surprised ... mate Logan is such a lovely lookin boy Love Struck and looks in great shape thumbs up
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomooner Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:20

Love the 3 rd pic. He's a lovely lad.
Bloomooner
Bloomooner
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Tommy
Dog(s) Ages : 20th October 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:21

Thanks Andy fella, he's really starting to come into shape now. It's nice he's a bit older now and he can do a bit more exercise Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:22

Thanks Mike! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by anderson Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:39

Great pics. Tobys waiting for his van. Should be coming soon. Not sure which one to get yet.
anderson
anderson

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : toby
Dog(s) Ages : 1 and a half
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:41

Thanks! Yea a van is the way forward IMO. Costs very little to have it along with a car and plenty of room in the back to carry stuff. I've his flirt pole, skateboard etc in the back incase I find appropriate spots on my travels Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by anderson Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:55

I agree. Hoping to add a bed in too so that theres no need to rush home from the beach.
anderson
anderson

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : toby
Dog(s) Ages : 1 and a half
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17 2013, 20:56

I'll be doing that over the summer too fella Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next