Tilly and her canny collar

2 posters

Go down

Tilly and her canny collar Empty Tilly and her canny collar

Post by storm2284 Tue Mar 05 2013, 12:41

sorry for such a slow update, it's all mad around here at the moment and very limited internet, holly managed to raid a closed drawer and found some drk chocolate so was rushed very poorly into the vets and possibilities of moving home and renovating that are all adding to it...

Anyway onto how we're getting on, which is a bit of a mixed bag to be honest,

the fit of it is lovely and she isn't complaining half as much about having it put on as she did the halti, BUT the loop does seem to 'fall off' very easily as tilly is pretty much exclusively walked on the lead i do like to allow her to have a wander and a little bit of a sniff about.

next up for me is the design itself, it's lovely and easy to fit and as said before she seems to be happy wearing it, BUT i would like to be able to not only tie the loop away, i would like to be able to lead her by the collar, doing agility i have the canny on at the field whilst waiting to take my turns on each piece of equipment, it's quick and easy to take the loop and tie it back, but once she's done her bit off lead it's a mad grab to get her again and to have a simple D ring on the collar as standard would make it a lot easier to use as there is currently no easy place to clip the lead to
tht's the critisism over and in all honesty she is doing very well with it, she doesnt pull as much and i do prefer the canny control position over the halti one, but dong the dual work with on and off lead and needing to do quick changeovers it's not as easy for me as the halti
i will update with photos etc as soon as i have chance and sorry gain for taking so long about it!
storm2284
storm2284
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : tilly and holly
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Tilly and her canny collar Empty Re: Tilly and her canny collar

Post by wendy1971 Tue Mar 05 2013, 12:47