T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned?

3 posters

Go down

T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned? Empty T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 08:07

Friday again, and for some reason I thought it was a leap year...

Heading out tonight for a change for one of my good friends birthday, quite looking forward to it. Big Grin

What has everyone got planned?

Back to top Go down

T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned? Empty Re: T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 08:17

Going to rest and do my taxes Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned? Empty Re: T.G.I.F. Again, What Has Everyone Planned?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:23

Night out and no doubt curing a hangover tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:24

EllieSmith wrote:Night out and no doubt curing a hangover tomorrow!

Jeez, don't remind me. Dreading that part myself nail biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:24

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:Night out and no doubt curing a hangover tomorrow!

Jeez, don't remind me. Dreading that part myself nail biting

Especially with a bouncing hyper dog who wants to play all day Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:29

Logan feels sorry for me when I'm sick and is normally quite good whew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:29

Cat show in ballymoney Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:31

This the cat show you mentionned for your relatives kitty cat?

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Fri Mar 01 2013, 09:58

well for all you party goers! have a fab one do not envy the hangover!!!

Big Grin

for me, I amn gutting the house saturday, have an ironing pile teh size of a mountain and house needs a good spring clean!

sunday i have a kid party first thing and then spending time with my loved ones........
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:17

rebeccaleanne wrote:I amn gutting the house saturday, have an ironing pile teh size of a mountain and house needs a good spring clean!

That's the one benefit of living on your own. I never have much washing/dishes to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:30

MatLogan wrote:
rebeccaleanne wrote:I amn gutting the house saturday, have an ironing pile teh size of a mountain and house needs a good spring clean!

That's the one benefit of living on your own. I never have much washing/dishes to do.

What?! It never seems to end for me lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:33

EllieSmith wrote:
MatLogan wrote:

I only ever have one glass, one mug, one plate, a saucepan and a knife and fork a day. One load of washing a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:34

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:
MatLogan wrote:

I only ever have one glass, one mug, one plate, a saucepan and a knife and fork a day. One load of washing a week.

Ah thats my problem - I always use different cups etc - i bring it on myself Laughing and I must go through clothes too quickly as well lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:55

Happy Friday Smile I am getting a v early night as we are getting up at 5am to get the pup !!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin will post some pics over the weekend !
going to make a flask of tea and sarnies for the trip and get the car packed and filled up tonight .
This morning I have been to tesco and booked v festival tickets for my daughter , they went on sale at 9am today Smile
have a good weekend everyone !
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 11:04

racamoe wrote:Happy Friday Smile I am getting a v early night as we are getting up at 5am to get the pup !!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin will post some pics over the weekend !

I'm so happy for you and your family Sarah, you are in for a lot of fun Big Grin

We'll be waiting on the pictures, don't keep us too long or we'll be angry lol Wink waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 01 2013, 11:46

Hope you all have a great weekend (for those of you with plans) I dont really make plans as they have a habit of going wrong, so just take each day as it comes Smile
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01 2013, 11:48

Sometimes no plans are the best plans Kathy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by racamoe Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:06

I'm so happy for you and your family Sarah, you are in for a lot of fun Big Grin

We'll be waiting on the pictures, don't keep us too long or we'll be angry lol Wink waiting [/quote]

Thank you Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I promise !!!
racamoe
racamoe

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down