hy

2 posters

Go down

hy Empty hy

Post by danielirl Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:48

my max doesn't like dry food i have tried allot of good brands..now i feed him arden grange mixed with wet food.and i was found in a pet shop a brand named real nature black angus..they give some free sample to see if my max like and to my surprise he really like it.if someone know something about this food is German food .Listed below are the ingredients listed in the order thats on the bag. Will you tell me, if this sounds like a healthy food?
dried black angus meat 17%, brown whole grain rice, dried barbary duck meat 10%, dried menhaden herring 6.5%, millet, amaranth, fresh green herbs, mixed algea, wild salmon oil, blended veg. oil cold pressed, cane molasses, yucca shidigera extract, fennel seed, blueberries, egg yolk, green mineral earth terra natura, blossom honey, vitamins. Thank you, and I hope this is the last food question I have Big Grin thx all
danielirl
danielirl
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
hy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : max
Dog(s) Ages : 11 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 75

Back to top Go down

hy Empty Re: hy

Post by Ben Tue Feb 26 2013, 00:08

Sounds rich, but full of some good stuff too. Sounds like it is quality, but I honestly feed raw myself. My dogs just do best on that.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26 2013, 08:06

Sounds "rich" as Ben said, I can't help but imagine it is also very expensive? Def better than a lot of foods out there.

Logan is very picky with his food, lately we've went onto James Wellbeloved and he has been eating very well and is looking even healthier. Anything to do with fish seems like a winner for Logan.

Back to top Go down

Post by danielirl Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:03

Ben wrote:Sounds rich, but full of some good stuff too. Sounds like it is quality, but I honestly feed raw myself. My dogs just do best on that.
thx ben for your reply i have try to feed him raw food but after 4 days he become bored he turn his nose and don't eat anymore..he always want different menu at wits end is to spoiled i think
danielirl
danielirl
hy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by danielirl Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:08

MatLogan wrote:Sounds "rich" as Ben said, I can't help but imagine it is also very expensive? Def better than a lot of foods out there.

Logan is very picky with his food, lately we've went onto James Wellbeloved and he has been eating very well and is looking even healthier. Anything to do with fish seems like a winner for Logan.

well mat is 75 euro 15 kg..i will buy and try hope he will like it and fish sardines doesn't like..i think he is teenager now and that is the problem..sometimes he stay 2 days without eating his dry food ..after that he eat just a little very picky and my max to thx mat Smile
danielirl
danielirl
hy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down