Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ??

3 posters

Go down

Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ?? Empty Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ??

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 20:43

http://www.spottiedottie.co.uk/ezydog-vario-6-dog-lead-4200-p.asp

Been looking at this for Tilly , I bought a very similar "Trixie" one at the weekend and its great as an over the shoulder lead , so 2 = Hands free walking . Like Ezydog products so just considering as an option

Back to top Go down

Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ?? Empty Re: Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ??

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 20:53

Looks a nice one.

Back to top Go down

Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ?? Empty Re: Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ??

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 20:57

Caryll wrote:Looks a nice one.

I see they do another one with a Carabiner clip but its nearly 30 quid , bit excessive to change the clip, I do really like Ezydog stuff though and Tilly could say like in the hair advert "Because I'm worth it Big Grin "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 20:59

It always looks pretty strong & well made. Not that Princess Tilly needs anything too strong, because she's a positive angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 21:03

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EzyDog-Vario-Lead-Carabineer-6ft/dp/B004XAUA1W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1361307638&sr=8-7

Wish I looked at these before I bought the trixie one , it's good but not as cool Cool , never mind may just wait for Jenny to let Tommy chew through one then I can take it out of her pocket money >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19 2013, 21:53

Tilly is worth it! the carabiner one looks good. I got a couple of their shock leads and they are good Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojobda Mon Feb 25 2013, 15:20

it looks cool, if you wear it over your shoulder and across your body, is the lead still long enough? im 5'10 with broad shoulders and chest, would the end of the lead be in the heel position area?
jojobda
jojobda
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : Oct. 16 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 40

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.trott.754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25 2013, 15:45

this looks decent.. especially because its hands free..

thanks for the review

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Mon Feb 25 2013, 18:25

I have 2 similar ones but only paid about £10 for both from eBay called police style leads
I use them for short, medium, long leads also for round the waist (good for running with) and over the shoulder although I find the over shoulder a little short
Gazagem
Gazagem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25 2013, 20:56

I was spending too much time deliberating and have bough Tilly a red Trixie lead now , only £24 for both leads so see how they go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26 2013, 00:49

I use a similar style lead just a different named one and i would never go back to using a standard lead now, these are so versatile love them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie and Maxi Mon Mar 11 2013, 01:05

I bought the Vario 6 lead a couple of days ago and I love it. I use the short lead for normal walking, the long lead if we are in a park and the hands free lead puts her in a perfect heel position. I will also have two dogs to walk soon and hoping it will be as great for that!
Annie and Maxi
Annie and Maxi
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Ezydog Vario 6 lead , anybody tried one ?? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Maxi
Dog(s) Ages : 8
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down