Thanks, Loki...

Go down

Thanks, Loki... Empty Thanks, Loki...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 04:01

About a week ago I was playing tug-of-war with Loki and he accidentally (at least, I hope it was an accident Laughing) managed to bite my fingers instead of the rope. It hurt. Anyway, I've noticed today, although it doesn't hurt that much, one of them looks kind of...bent. I'm wondering if it's broken or dislocated or something. Even though he's stopped constantly biting he still finds a way to inflict damage on me, I'm telling you he's a demon Laughing but a lovely one. He gets far too carried away when he's playful Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Thanks, Loki... Empty Re: Thanks, Loki...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 04:08

Ouch Surprised Steff got me like that too with a rope toy luckily it was when she was only a few months old so although it cut me with her devil puppy teeth it didn't have the force of bigger teeth Smile If you know what I mean Laughing He is a lovely little demon >Smile

How are you feeling now? Other than the bent finger Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 04:12

Broken finger or not, the puppy teeth are way worse, especially because it was constant biting back then Laughing

I'm pretty up and down, but been able to take Loki on his walks, so pretty good thanks Big Grin how are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 04:15

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better Big Grin I'm great be a lot better in 2 hours when I finish work Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 04:56

Suki gets me all the time. The finger most likely isn't broke unless it's very swollen and you are unable to bend it without alot of pain. I usually just tape it to another finger so that it will heal quicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 07:51

It's not painful really, but it looks...out of place, I guess. Their enthusiasm can sometimes hurt Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08 2013, 09:28

Haha I've had that done before myself. The worst for me is the accidental headbutts, I'd swear I've had my nose broken a few times lol.

And a lovely black eye once too!

Young lad, Staffy, Black eye...Great look!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down