PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 posters

Go down

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR  Empty PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by mad dog women Sat Feb 02 2013, 23:23

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Created on Sunday, 16 December 2012 22:58

More About Me...
DO YOU HAVE A HOME FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FIZZ?
Not only is Fizz such a pretty young girl she is fussy and friendly and seems to have such a sweet nature. She loves nothing more than a fuss and some serious attention and she is one sad lonely girl in her kennels. Fizz would shower her new owner with love and she deserves a new start to life after being picked up as a stray. It's so cold in kennels now and all the dogs have coats on and although everyone here at the kennels tries their best all the dogs deserve a new home with the warmest of beds and some serious home comforts.
Fizz is a lively young dog, hence her new name down at the pound "Bucks Fizz". She is lively and loving and would enjoy nothing more than a good long walk in the winter sunshine. She is quiet in her kennel and sits and waits patiently for her chance of a home. She is excitable when out but as good as gold in her kennel and bed.
Fizz is hoping for a home for Christmas but time is now running out and all the dogs are on a Santa Claus count down. Will he be coming to see them this year and bringing lots of goodies on his sleigh. Fizz says forget the goodies on the Sleigh please just bring me a new best friend that will love me for ever just like i will love them!
Can you offer fizz a Happy Christmas. She is a beautiful All White Staffie girl that deserves a happy ever after. Please consider the staffies when looking to adopt a rescue dog as they are always over looked in Rescues and here at the pound and they make loving dogs. Please spare a thought for them this Christmas!

Adoption & Contact Info...
This dog is at Mount Pleasant Kennels for more info please contact them at...
Wakefield Road, Hampole, Doncaster, DN6 7EX
Tel 01302 722748
Fax: 01752 863647
i don't know why this girl is still in the dog pound she is so pretty
can you please help her or can a rescue take her on please worried
http://www.ineedahome.co.uk/index.php/adopt-a-dog/1877-a9-pretty-girl-fizz-needs-festive-cheer

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR  Pretty10

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR  Pretty11

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR  Pretty12
mad dog women
mad dog women
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : ramble , fern , June , jenny & gorge
Dog(s) Ages : 13 , 12 , 4 , 3 , 18 months
Dog Gender(s) : 4 girls 1 boy :)
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR  Empty Re: PRETTY GIRL FIZZ LONGS FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by racamoe Sun Feb 03 2013, 20:03

She is adorable , I hope she finds a home very very soon
racamoe
racamoe
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Holly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 126