Old critque from one of Kennys shows

2 posters

Go down

Old critque from one of Kennys shows Empty Old critque from one of Kennys shows

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27 2013, 22:40

He's been in a few shows, but this is the only critque I've seen. Surprised this is the only critque i've ever seen of Kenny Kenny's 2nd place
Post Graduate (3)
1. MOUNTARW THE PRODIGAL SON.
2. CHEEKY MAN TIME TO SHINE. Topsize red dog. Strong headed with good width and depth to muzzle. Straight front on well boned legs sitting on neat feet. Enough rib and brisket. Would benefit from more ring craft. Preferred the make/shape of winner as this boy was just too much for me.
3. AQUATOR PLATINUM PRINCESS.
Vale of Glamorgan

Back to top Go down

Old critque from one of Kennys shows Empty Re: Old critque from one of Kennys shows

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27 2013, 22:45

barely a critique of him though to be fair Wink

Back to top Go down

Old critque from one of Kennys shows Empty Re: Old critque from one of Kennys shows

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27 2013, 22:55

Thats what i thought, very basic Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 10:10

the last part about him beeing too much for him is weird though
Taryn
Taryn
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 28 2013, 10:50

'Being too much for him' may mean that the Judge thought him to be on the large side in his opinion, or he was not well behaved in the ring.
Panda
Panda
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Solomon
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years
Support total : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 13:36

Panda wrote:'Being too much for him' may mean that the Judge thought him to be on the large side in his opinion, or he was not well behaved in the ring.
He was very naughty in the ring >Smile Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 21:30

ah it will come with time. romeo's first time was horrible, but the second one at the specialty he was an angel. lucky him he got to retire early because he's such a fall aprt baby Big Grin but he's my baby <3
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:13

Smile Kenny has done about 7 shows, it's just not his scene lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:18

Romeo is not only carrying his now discovered genetic fault with his knees but also the visable teeth fault.. so it was easy to see why we had to stop. but he was so stressed out the poor thing.
the crit he got was pretty good besides the teeth though. Kenny is a beautifl looking male though.
do you plan to keep showing?
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:43

Hi Taryn, We just plan to enter our local breed club open shows. Only to keep in touch with friends. Because im not 2 grand handling Kenny and his size, I think it would be a total waste of money to enter at champ level. There's no way he'd get placed. I do think if he was 2 inchs shorter he would of done well. Saying that, he did good at open level. I felt like we'd won the lotto when he got a 2nd Big Grin Also, I prefer to just enjoy him. They aint here for long, and there's lots to be doing with my fur baby Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:46

Taryn wrote:Romeo is not only carrying his now discovered genetic fault with his knees but also the visable teeth fault.. so it was easy to see why we had to stop. but he was so stressed out the poor thing.
the crit he got was pretty good besides the teeth though. Kenny is a beautifl looking male though.
do you plan to keep showing?
I think Romeo is super stunning. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:51

some times me and romeo do match shows. its like 2€ to enter and its just for fun. i mean we have nutered males and dogs with 'friendly' ears...one lad only had one ball Big Grin
romeo placed 3rd last time... we got a reindeer hide bone for our effort and then went and did some lure chasing. it was a staffy fun day. they hold them twice a year. the next one is next month. romeo wont get to enjoy it as much this year, but we might try the obediance trails there
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 22:58

Sounds great fun. Smile We dont have alot of fun dog event around my way. We did a few agility lessons, which Kenny really enjoyed, but due to work commitments, we cant do it on a regular basis. I would of loved to of finished his training, as its something we as a family would of enjoyed Sad .

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 23:11

these are staffy only days, well Amstaffs and Staffs. its huge... like 300 dogs there.
match shows are good ways to train for actual shows without the cash problem and stress
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28 2013, 23:17

Sounds great. I wish we had things like this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Mon Jan 28 2013, 23:19

surely they must have match shows around wales some where... your local dog clubs should know. often they are not breed restriced either
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down