under the weather?

Go down

under the weather? Empty under the weather?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22 2013, 14:07

Hi All, on Sunday evening Vinnie had his tea as normal, but had really bad wind all night, it really did smell bad. Anyway when we got up in the morning there was quite a mess in his crate which I cleaned straight away and never made an issue of it. We had our walk and he had breakfast as normal, had evening walk and tea as normal. But last night had very bad wind again almost one after another has had no food today and very lethargic asleep all day. He has been out in the cold a lot I wonder if it is a chill or hopefully nothing more serious as he is scenting a lot on walks and does tend to lick urine but obviously I try to stop him as much as I can. I will take him to the vets if not better in next couple of days just wondered if anyone had any advice. Sad

Back to top Go down

under the weather? Empty Re: under the weather?

Post by Mark Tue Jan 22 2013, 14:11

Has he eaten anything that can block his digestive system at all
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22 2013, 14:15

Wendy and Mark wrote:Has he eaten anything that can block his digestive system at all
not that I know of Wendy and Mark but thats sort of crossed my mind. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22 2013, 21:33

If he is eating and drinking normal he should be okay. However if he is still lethargic for a day or two I'd go to the vet. Just keep a close eye on him until then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:12

jstaff wrote:If he is eating and drinking normal he should be okay. However if he is still lethargic for a day or two I'd go to the vet. Just keep a close eye on him until then.
Yes he is eating ok not as normal but I have not given him too much. His drinking is as normal aswell, went for a walk earlier and he was more playful when we got home,and less wind tonight!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down