Have to have a couple of snow pictures!

3 posters

Go down

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! Empty Have to have a couple of snow pictures!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:31

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! 19093_10151234286545779_1138033372_n_zps42ed6568

Brrr. cold

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! 75008_10200329378459122_1102141430_n_zpsf91dbca1

Got bored with some friends yesterday. Still had half an hour until training. Snowmen are boring. Say hello to Snowhusky! Big Grin dance

Back to top Go down

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! Empty Re: Have to have a couple of snow pictures!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:31

Aww that's excellent!

Back to top Go down

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! Empty Re: Have to have a couple of snow pictures!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:32

Is the husky female? I will rescue her Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:34

Hehe. Tongues

Erm... I don't think we got round to adding any 'distinctive areas'. It looks sort of feminine, though! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:34

Eleanor wrote:

Have to have a couple of snow pictures! 75008_10200329378459122_1102141430_n_zpsf91dbca1

Great Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:36

Thankee! Big Grin The first attempt at the head looked like a big wobbly potato.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:37

It looks like a fox but A* for effort Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:38

It might be the way SHE is sitting but plenty of walks and a good healthy RAW diet will sort that fat arrse out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:38

Did I say Snowhusky? I meant Snowfox! whistling giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:39

Mike wrote:It might be the way SHE is sitting but plenty of walks and a good healthy RAW diet will sort that fat arrse out

It's the colour - it makes her look fat! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:40

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:40

love the snow dog Big Grin
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:42

Big Grin

You'll never guess what the eyes and nose are made out of. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:43

Raisins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:45

Nope! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:51

Rabbit droppings?
Mascare?
Stones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:52

Nope!
Nope!
Nope!

...But one of them was close. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:56

Dropping Laughing

Back to top Go down

eye liner?

Back to top Go down

Ah, but what type? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:57

liquid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:58

Can you tell Mrs Blue is helping me. If you asked me what eye liner type I would of guessed black Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:01

Mike wrote:Can you tell Mrs Blue is helping me. If you asked me what eye liner type I would of guessed black Laughing

No, you got it right the first time - droppings. I didn't see your other post. Tongues

But high give for Mrs Blue! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:03

Marmoset droppings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:05

Noooope. Alpacaaaaa! Big Grin

And it wasn't my idea. Tongues My friend used it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:08

Are they on a raw diet, cos there dropping are tiny. Or did you play with it until it was in small pieces.

Before whe I put Marmoset dropping the wife guessed that. Well I say she guessed that, what she really said was monkey shhit Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:10

Mike wrote:Are they on a raw diet, cos there dropping are tiny. Or did you play with it until it was in small pieces.

Before whe I put Marmoset dropping the wife guessed that. Well I say she guessed that, what she really said was monkey shhit Laughing

I do not play with poop! I dont want to s Alpaca poop is like loads of rabbit poops, all coming out together. Like a gumball machine. Same with goats! Laughing

Haha, the marmosets' poops are bigger than their heads!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:13

We shall rescue her and call her * face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:17

Imagine teaching her recall.

"Oy, * face!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:19

Laughing or roll over * face
Good * face (excited voice) rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:22

Fetch, *face! No, * face! rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:25

I think I'm falling in love with the name Laughing I like the fact that I'm gonna sound like a schizophrenic who a good little * face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:30

rolling on the floor It grows on you!

Which is better - fat * or * face? Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:31

I like * face. Maybe we can put her breed type down to fat *

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:35

Imagine putting her up for sale.

* Face is a fat * with foxy features and a bad smell. She likes the winter and doesn't do well in hot weather. Beware - she is not toilet trained. * Face is prone to melting. She is also slightly human aggressive - she frostbit her previous owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:39

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:41

love the snow dog Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 11:36

nice snowdog Eleanor but the eyes look a bit sh1tty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:27

Laughing Thanks!

I feel quite sorry for her. She's fat, sh*tty, and she's probably a shapeless blob by now! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:56

Love the snow dog too. Could have made one this morning over at the marina sooooo much snow.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down