Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger - Page 2 Empty Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15 2013, 21:09

First topic message reminder :

Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger - Page 2 734187_414017805339410_720600965_n

why you eating horse for Laughing

Back to top Go down

Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger - Page 2 Empty Re: Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:18

Next thing we know, they'll be putting donkey meat into food! Burrito!

Back to top Go down

Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger - Page 2 Empty Re: Horse meat in ya tesco buuurger

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:18

Imagine the noise when these people found out about the meat. I feel sorry for the neigh-bours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:19

What if somebody who ate the burgers was allergic to horses? I guess they'd need to go to the horsepital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:20

ella wrote:I've eaten horse and it's really tasty, abroad I might add....

same here ella was in france when i was about 10/11 and my dad ordered me a steak not being to clued up on the lingo Blushing and would say maybe one off the best tasting lumps of meat iv eaten confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:20

Ooh! Maybe somebody should check the bakeries next! I thought I saw some thorough-bread the other day. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:23

Eleanor stop all the childish jokes your showing your age now let it lie think like a race horse and a fence and get over it rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:23

Warren wrote:

same here ella was in france when i was about 10/11 and my dad ordered me a steak not being to clued up on the lingo Blushing and would say maybe one off the best tasting lumps of meat iv eaten confused

Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:24

I think most of the people probably screamed themselves hoarse.

Oh well. They can just take some cough stirrup.

Two in one right there! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Eleanor you need to stop or you will come a CROPer

Back to top Go down

Warren wrote:Eleanor stop all the childish jokes your showing your age now let it lie think like a race horse and a fence and get over it rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:26

I canter believe how many horse-related joke there are.

Back to top Go down

haha all these jokes and there only the two of us contibuting now Eleanor i think were flogging a dead horse now

Back to top Go down

I wonder how long Tesco have been doing this... Must have been furlong time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:27

I will not stop. Big Grin

Two burgers please! Easy on the dressage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:28

I got an email about horse meat earlier, but I nearly missed it because I marked it as Spam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:28

there cant be many more jokes to be had we must be into the home straights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:29

Will you two please stop horsing around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:31

Yeah, you're right. We should rein in the horse jokes now.

Back to top Go down

caryll its pony a joke thread

Back to top Go down

Well, as a vegetarian, I can just sit on my high-horse and look down on the surprise of everybody else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:33

Caryll wrote:Will you two please stop horsing around!

eeeee iv just noticed didnt relise this was the mane tread thats getting posts on today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:33

HAY, that's not fair! I already used that joke! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:34

You know, since all this has happened, burger sales have gone through the hoof!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:34

Caryll wrote:Will you two please stop horsing around!

i could if you want caryll im not bothered i could go each way Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:35

These jokes really aren't funny aneighmore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:37

Horse meat found in Tescos burgers, Camilla Parker Bowles reported as missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:42

I'm a vegetarian, so I haven't tried their burgers. I like their unicorn on the cob, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:43

How did people not notice? The burgers must have tasted foal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:43

Hey, does this mean the mafia is going to start putting burgers on pillows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:13

someone just stopped me in the street to ask if its my mate selling tesco burgers on ebay i said NAAAAYYYYY but i know who he is but he no PAL A ME NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:43

horsey horsey dont you stop you could end up in a tesco shop
your tail goes swish the wheels go round
giddy up your quarter pound

Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 17:02

Warren wrote:

tbh i'm not sure why there is such a fuss, the only problem is horse obviously isn't on the label, but if you eat meat you can't really complain, what do people all the reformed meat they eat is made from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 17:15

I don't eat meat so it doesn't really bother me, but I actually think that the porcine content is worse - Jewish people eat beef burgers but are not allowed to eat pork.

But you should be made aware of what's in the food you eat. If it's a horse burger then label it a horse burger. If it's a beef burger then the meat in it should be beef.

Also, the sale of horse meat in the UK is banned for human consumption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 17:54

Caryll wrote:I don't eat meat so it doesn't really bother me, but I actually think that the porcine content is worse - Jewish people eat beef burgers but are not allowed to eat pork.

But you should be made aware of what's in the food you eat. If it's a horse burger then label it a horse burger. If it's a beef burger then the meat in it should be beef.

Also, the sale of horse meat in the UK is banned for human consumption.

exactly i think the fuss is being put on the wrong thing, my problem is the meat in the wrong place and not on labels rather then the actual horse, pork meat whatever.

We ate some of the burgers and they tasted alright to me, but they are focussing to much on 'omg horse meat...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 18:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUSUJMic_8U

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 01:37

Eleanor wrote:I'm a vegetarian, so I haven't tried their burgers. I like their unicorn on the cob, though.

lmfao!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20 2013, 01:42

The thing that is really getting on my * is that people are posting lots of pics and videos of horses in the slaughterhouses and going "OMG THIS IS SUCH ABUSE I CANT BELIEVE THIS" and it happens to cows, pigs, sheep EVERY day. Noon ebats an eye cause it is not a cute little fluffy pony.

Everyone here knows im a horse lover, but holy hell i also know that there is some meat on them and if someone raises a horse for meat and kills it, it wil be treated the exact way a cow would. They're one in the same..you cant mollycoddle a horse cause its a horse. Many people dont agree with dogs being eaten in china, but im of the same view, if it is treated well and killed humanely its okay. (but yes, i know 99% of them are not - so in that case i do not agree with them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2