Home from Hols

5 posters

Go down

Home from Hols Empty Home from Hols

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 14:50

Hi every1, we back from hols. We had a great time and would love to go back in December. I missed Kenny so bad. He comes everywhere with us and it was the 1st time for him to be at home with out us. ( my son was with him). The other half would like to go again in Dec, but our son would like to come too. Im not sure if i could put him in Kennels. But i have found these. http://www.royvon.co.uk/boarding-and-training.htm
I havnt decided to go yet, but if i do, i like these kennels. Has any1 used them ? Smile

Back to top Go down

Home from Hols Empty Re: Home from Hols

Post by janey Tue Jan 08 2013, 14:51

Welcome back, bet Kenny was pleased to see you! Sorry I have never used Kennels, Moo comes with Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 14:59

He hasnt stopped kissing me. I also found this on their site. they do traing and boarding Smile http://www.royvon.co.uk/staffordshire-bull-terrier-training.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Richardspencer Tue Jan 08 2013, 15:41

What you could use is a dog sitter. It is a little more expensive but your dog will be calm in his own surroundings.

Richardspencer
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Support total : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jan 08 2013, 16:29

Glad to hear you had a good holiday, I couldn't imaging putting Rocky in kennels, if we were to ever go on holiday again it would be where he could come with us too.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Tue Jan 08 2013, 16:55

Glad you enjoyed your holiday in the Sun.

I have always used a Dog Sitter in my home for all my dogs and when I got Harry I vowed he was going to go in Kennels so that I could go away occasionally. But you can guess what happened, I fell in love with the little guy and he's nearly 5 now and I have never put him in Kennels and never could. So I take him with me or have just 2 or 3 nights away with a dog sitter in the House to look after Harry.

In other words he's trained me and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm putty in has paw Laughing

Lizzie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harry
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseMill Wed Jan 09 2013, 04:10

Hi Kelly, great to hear you had a good holiday. As you know from my Holiday Blues topic we went through the whole kennel thing. I think that next time around it will be so much easier. I was the one with all the anxiety over it, Zoey had a great time!

I think word of mouth is great and it's always good to hear reports from people who have actually used the kennels, however, we visited one kennel that was highly recommended to us by several people but when we visited we just didn't feel comfortable. I hope there's a few available to choose from within your area, shop around, you'll know when it feels right. Smile
RoseMill
RoseMill
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zoey
Dog(s) Ages : 7 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2013, 08:07

Thanks every1. Im quite happy not top go away, but i must admit, i did enjoy. Kennels are something i vowed never to do, but i liked the look of them. They have an open door policy, so we're going to check them out. I will also check out some house sitters Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2013, 08:40

Glad to hear you had a great time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2013, 23:10

The Holiday was great, after the 2 years we've had, it was well needed, but Kenny has to come 1st. We take him every where. He holidays here with us too. But the holiday wasnt the same without him. My hubby is hooked. He'd love to spend the same week every year, and then carry on as we do with Kenny. But Im not to sure Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down