Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay

Go down

Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay  Empty Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 13:35

Just picked up on this from a friend , though it has to be said the people handing over the money must have been a little slow to think this was genuine or slightly crooked as at the prices they could have only been a scam or knock off goods

http://www.aycliffetoday.co.uk/woman-charged-with-600k-fraud/8626/

Seems to have gone through a chain in parts with other people ordering for friends etc according to a local friends FB , think what this actually means is greedy people jumping on the bandwagon of wheeler dealing and getting sucked in

Back to top Go down

Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay  Empty Re: Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 13:54

it was rife in the whole northeast selling ipad3 wifi for £300 and the wifi 3g for £350 was supposed to be working for phones4 u and a buyer so she was just ordering more and getting bulk discount and very few received them Surprised

Back to top Go down

Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay  Empty Re: Ripping people off at Xmas doesn't pay

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 13:57

said on of the FB posts that someone had handed over £420 notes for 2 Ipads , surely people could be believing they were buying genuine for that money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 14:00

if someone offered you a ipad for 210quid you would know its hooky gear so you know the risk no good crying about it all down to greed with both partys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 14:03

Warren wrote:if someone offered you a ipad for 210quid you would know its hooky gear so you know the risk no good crying about it all down to greed with both partys

Thats what I mean so though for some it's unfortunate it's not unexpected , if you check out the Newton Aycliffe community police website on FB there is a bloke on there bitching about how people are chasing him down for money but he was ripped off too, yeh right , he just though he could get them cheap and then flog them on for a profit , down to greed so he should be locked up too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 14:16

yes the same 210quid ipads will be the same i was offered for 300quid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Dec 21 2012, 17:03

People that do this sort of thing make me sick banghead banghead
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 22:01

Dave if I trasfer £210 to your paypal will you save one for me Big Grin .......................... You will Dave your the best thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21 2012, 22:21

It's shocking, don't like a rip off merchant. Heard a few things about people from Durham way Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22 2012, 08:57

Mike wrote:Dave if I trasfer £210 to your paypal will you save one for me Big Grin .......................... You will Dave your the best thumbs up

I will send it to you today Mike , you just have to promise not to open the box until Xmas Day just to see the look of surprise on the bairns face >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down