WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success

4 posters

Go down

WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success Empty WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success

Post by charlie Wed Dec 05 2012, 04:55

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what their dogs do when they come back sucessfully with a ball, from a game of fetch , or winning in a game of tug of war, Reason i ask is i'm wondering if any of them Do a Victory Growl/howl for 10 secs minimum, or as long as he can, grooooohhwwollllllll , Its just so hilarious, and he is doing it so much more often now,
charlie
charlie
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jett
Dog(s) Ages : 5month 3weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success Empty Re: WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 05:08

Hahaa Laughing That's so funny.. They are definately amusing little dogs aren't they?

Steff does a growl when she has something in her mouth, but it more a come play with me growl, than a Yay I done it right growl Laughing When she gets praised for doing something right she just does the whole bum wiggle dance dance

Back to top Go down

WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success Empty Re: WHat does your puppy do to celebrate a victory or success

Post by reuben Wed Dec 05 2012, 11:16

Bacchus does a sort of half way between a bark and a growl as he approaches me with his retrieve. We find it really endearing. Love Struck
reuben
reuben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bacchus ( The Wee Man )
Dog(s) Ages : Born 18/07/12
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Dec 05 2012, 12:06

Laughing in between smacking her self round the head as she shags the set toy to death!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Dec 05 2012, 20:59

Rocky will just give a whole body wriggle when he is happy with himself, I know he is not a puppy any longer but he will always be my little boy Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:13

Suki will usually do victory laps around the furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down