oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous

4 posters

Go down

oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous Empty oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous

Post by poppygirl4 Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:24

mum thinks doris is going to be nasty and viscous when she is an adult because she is biting our hands alot now. try telling her its what pups do. grrr
poppygirl4
poppygirl4
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dorris
Dog(s) Ages : 8weeks
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous Empty Re: oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:30

I'm sure she'll be able to prove your mum wrong when she grows up! Smile Is that her in your avatar? She's adorable!

Back to top Go down

oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous Empty Re: oh dear... mum thinks doris will grow up viscous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:32

Oh, dear!

Tell her it isn't just staffords that nip when they're pups; even little fluff balls do it!

It gets a bit better when they lose those awful needle puppy teeth. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by poppygirl4 Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:39

Eleanor wrote:I'm sure she'll be able to prove your mum wrong when she grows up! Smile Is that her in your avatar? She's adorable!

Smile yes thats doris in my picture Smile
poppygirl4
poppygirl4

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by poppygirl4 Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:41

Caryll wrote:Oh, dear!

Tell her it isn't just staffords that nip when they're pups; even little fluff balls do it!

It gets a bit better when they lose those awful needle puppy teeth. Surprised

yes the puppy teeth are like needles Sad bless little doris . when she is playing with toys she growls alot and sounds so viscious x
poppygirl4
poppygirl4

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:44

I had a hamster, it bit my fingers to start with, drew blood the bugger, trained it out of it Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by poppygirl4 Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:47

janey wrote:
I had a hamster, it bit my fingers to start with, drew blood the bugger, trained it out of it Smile

ohh bet that hurt Sad doris is going puppy classes a week on wednesday she has her 2nd vaccination a week tomorrow, so any rough play and the other pups will nip back, my 4 other dogs dont nip back when doris gets rough
poppygirl4
poppygirl4

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02 2012, 22:32

Try telling her thay human babies do the same thing. She is simply exploring the world with her mouth. She will continue through the teething phase and than it will be over with. Just a part of growing up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 08:11

Awww Sad Bring her onto the forum I'm sure she will change her mind when she see's how loving these doggies are Big Grin And they were ALL biters as puppies Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03 2012, 08:27

All puppies do it. I mean, even babies put everything in their mouth, but especially puppies because they don't have hands like we do to pick things up and whatever. Playing for them largely involves their teeth, and she is basically still a baby. As long as you keep up with the training every time she does it, she'll grow out of it. She just doesn't know humans don't like it yet. As for her sounding vicious...apparently Staffs like to make terrible sounds when they're just playing Laughing

Show your mum the replies if you want, hopefully it'll put her mind at rest to know that everyone else's dogs have been through the same phase but turn out great Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Dec 03 2012, 09:27

Would not worry about it as said already they all do it Big Grin
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by becki2009 Mon Dec 03 2012, 09:32

My mum said this when sky was little...Now she cant have her enough! Im getting her ready for a day at nannys now whilst i go to work!
becki2009
becki2009
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sky
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by becki2009 Mon Dec 03 2012, 09:33

Infact, i had to find another staffy owner to have sky whilst we went away for a week, Something happened so my mum and sisters needed to have sky back at my house ( other staffy was poorly) And we left with them being scared of sky, came back and they had all fallen in love with her and didnt want her to leave them!
becki2009
becki2009

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sky
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down