walking the dog

Go down

walking the dog Empty walking the dog

Post by pongy Thu Nov 29 2012, 04:22

My granddaughter asked my Mrs if she could walk the dog around the block, Mrs said" sorry love but she's in heat" granddaughter says " what's that?" Mrs replies "go ask grandad". So my granddaughter comes to me in the garage and says "grandad I want to take sash for a walk but nanna says she is in heat, what does that mean?" so I said " here are love lets put some petrol on her to disguise the smell",I took a petrol soaked cloth and wiped it on the dogs bits "off you go but be quick" I said. 10 mins later granddaughter comes back minus the dog "where's sash?" I ask "she must of run out of petrol" she replies "she stopped to make friends with a boy dog now he's pushing her home"
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

walking the dog Empty Re: walking the dog

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 04:30

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 06:41

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor so brought back memories that one. I was walking back up home in the heavy snow of 76 so I would be about 8 with my mam and dad and we saw 2 dogs in action , I asked my dad what they were doing and he told me "the one in front is stuck in the snow so the one behind is giving her a push out " rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Thu Nov 29 2012, 08:07

Dave wrote: rolling on the floor rolling on the floor so brought back memories that one. I was walking back up home in the heavy snow of 76 so I would be about 8 with my mam and dad and we saw 2 dogs in action , I asked my dad what they were doing and he told me "the one in front is stuck in the snow so the one behind is giving her a push out " rolling on the floor

Pmsl that's funny lol
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29 2012, 09:01

dave742 wrote:
Dave wrote: rolling on the floor rolling on the floor so brought back memories that one. I was walking back up home in the heavy snow of 76 so I would be about 8 with my mam and dad and we saw 2 dogs in action , I asked my dad what they were doing and he told me "the one in front is stuck in the snow so the one behind is giving her a push out " rolling on the floor

Pmsl that's funny lol

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down