the postman never rings twice

3 posters

Go down

the postman never rings twice Empty the postman never rings twice

Post by Dicon Fri Nov 23 2012, 18:31

why is it that whenever there is bad news about vicious dogs NON BREED SPECIFIC, do newsreels insist upon showing pictures of Staffies?

Todays news about bitten postmen showed pictures of Staff's and Staff type breeds.........unfounded bad press.

if every news article about theft had random pictures of black or welsh people, there would be outrage!

Dicon
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

the postman never rings twice Empty Re: the postman never rings twice

Post by pal Fri Nov 23 2012, 19:18

Same reason why if its an other breed that attacks someone they dont advertise the story or or put an angelic picture of the dog. Vicious staffies unfortunaly sell news paper thanks to the ignorant and brain less people.
Drives me mad too.
pal
pal
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23 2012, 23:47

Agree with you there, if there were random pictures of a particular race of people un-related to the news story, there'd be a ton of complaints, and rightly so. Just because the story involves dogs, doesn't mean they should have to receive bad publicity unjustly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stokester Sun Nov 25 2012, 15:51

I was driving back to stoke from oxford and had the radio on, annd it came up with this story on the radio it angerd me.
apparently the royal mail are getting average 7 bites a day throughout the country which is about 2500 a year and they were saying that something needs to be done beause some of the postmen are refusing to deliver in certain areas altho its british law that the royal mail have to post to every household within the uk no matter how far out of the way it is.
anyways with out getting indepth they came to mention how the most feared dog was a "Staffordshire PITBULL" i was screaming at the radio in static traffic on the m40 i must of looked a right nut
Stokester
Stokester

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gary
Dog(s) Ages : 7 months old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down