Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years

4 posters

Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years Empty Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16 2012, 14:15

Here's a chance to win one of five Canny Collars kindly donated by The Canny Collar Company!

To enter the competition, all you need is to have made 20 posts or more on the forum & then tell us what sort of problems you are having with your dog on lead, and why you think a Canny Collar would be helpful. Then, if you’re one of the winners, keep us up to date with your progress and thoughts about the collars.

Each member can enter one category only! Closing Date 14th December

There will be five categories for you to enter;
1. Puppy from 6 months to 12 months
2. Juvenile Bitch from 12 months to 2 years
3. Juvenile Dog from 12 months to 2 years
4. Adult Bitch from 2 years
5. Adult Dog from 2 years.

This is the Adult Dog Competition!

Do feel free to have a look at their website in the meantime…
http://www.cannyco.com/

Back to top Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years Empty Re: Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years

Post by Bezial Sat Nov 17 2012, 22:57

Bezial is stong.. need i say much more than that Wink hes a big kid and loves to pull over to see dogs , people , grass, trees , you name it he pulls me . we have tryed ceaser milan .... we have had some luck with black dog which was the best of the lot so far. harnesses , halters , he broke that, choke chains , he sounded like he was dying whenever we saw someone. Hes is now on his leather collar and he pulls and then drags and i have a bad shoulder now. help my poor old body and let me trial you collar in Australia

Steve and Bezial

Bezial
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years Empty Yoda the not so Wise One

Post by FishoStu Sun Nov 18 2012, 05:46

Hi all,
My Yoda is now about 3 1/2 & I cant seem to stop him from pulling when walking.
Ive done research & watched you tube videos for help, been to several training classes but he just cant help himself.
If I use a traditional collar he would choke to death because he doesnt know when to stop he gets so excited.
Currently I use a harness but that just gives him more to pull with it seems, lucky Im a big guy or I would have trouble being dragged down the street. Yoda weighs about 28kg of pure muscle so he can impart a bit of force on you but not the normal Yoda force....hahaha.
I would be keen to try something new & would be extremely greatful if it was successful.

Thankyou,

Stu & Yoda.

FishoStu
FishoStu

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Yoda
Dog(s) Ages : 6yo
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years Empty Re: Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years

Post by densil Sun Nov 18 2012, 07:35

Densil is 4 but we have only had him 9 months and he was never taken for walks before so consequently he pulls on the lead. He is really strong and loves to drag me into bushes when he finds a nice smell, or pulls when he sees cats/dogs and cars. We have tried the harness with a double ended lead, a halti and a dogmatic collar, and even both a harness and a halti together. None of them have stopped him pulling, they just give me a bit more control to hang on to him when he does pull. Also, since I have been using the dogmatic he shakes like a leaf when I put it on and is reluctant to go out the door for his walk which is most unusual. I would like to try the canny collar to see if this will help.
densil
densil
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Canny Collar Competition - Adult Dog From 2 Years Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Densil
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Dec 02 2012, 06:13

I have sometimes considered getting a chariot to ride about the city with my two boys proudly pulling me about as that seems to be their specialty (Piggie would ride -pulling a chariot is not very feminine). However, the prospect of being able to get past this phase is intriguing. Perhaps if a Cranny Collar doesn't help, we could have a chariot contest?
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02 2012, 13:10

I've entered here, but cant see it Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down