ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems

Go down

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Empty ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31 2012, 08:59

Just following up your posts with Janey yesterday regarding pic problems, sorry the photobucket post wasn't clear enough for you but don't worry most important thing is that we get our hands on your pictures >Smile

new Staffy owner wrote:Oh Janey (and Dave who asked for them) I wish I knew where the pics are. I successfully uploaded them onto Photobucket like Dave suggested, but despite following Dave'e tutorial I got lost and confused and couldn't find the messaging button mentioned. This is when our glorious website went down and I thought I'd crashed it! I'll try again when my nerves are recovered .... Big Grin

Here's a little Dave's guide, Janey will be full of Cider and won't remember Laughing

First depends on which photobucket you have , I think old as you have just signed up and it will look like this

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Pb1

From the Album view, you should see thumbnails of your pics and when you hover over them with the mouse you will see a pop up , just go to the bottom where it says "IMG Code" and when you click on THE ACTUAL CODE it should say "copied" and then revert back to the code, then you come back here and right click mouse and select paste and the code will be pasted in your thread and will look like this (with additional [ ] on the ends)

IMG]https://2img.net/h/i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/davemck3834/pb1.jpg[/IMG

ALTERNATIVELY
If you are using new photobucket then from the home screen select the "library" then "view library" option , if you have more then one album on the left side click the correct one and then you see thumbnails, click on the thumbnail and you will get the full picture , to the right of the picture you will see your options and again you will see "IMG Code" agin put your mouse over the ACTUAL CODE and click , it should say copied and then come back here , right click and paste

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Pbnew1

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Pbnew2

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Pbnew3

And hey presto your photo will appear when you click send (until then it is all text)

ATTENTION "newStaffyowner" regarding Pic problems Watchman-awaits

Good luck and just post back here if you have any problems and we can help you out from there Big Grin

Back to top Go down