Oh my God, I Hate Kids

5 posters

Go down

Oh my God, I Hate Kids Empty Oh my God, I Hate Kids

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 17:42

Just been to take Loki out and saw this girl I'd met before (about 12 or 13) with two boys. She wanted to said hi and stroke Loki, so I thought, fair enough. She starts SHRIEKING at him. Not being angry with him or anything, just because she's a 12 year old girl and they're annoying like that. Loki was brilliant, the only times he jumped up at her, it was because she was waving her hand over his head and hyping him up, but he'd sit back down when I'd tell him to. Then I had this 12 year old kid ask if I'm a boy or a girl. I didn't get offended; I have dreadlocks, don't wear make-up and was wearing unfeminine clothes, so it was no big deal. Anyway, his reply was, "How can you be a girl? You have a Staff, they're for boys, girls have Chihuahuas and little dogs." Apparently he has a Chihuahua, so I was going to point out the flaw in his perspective of gender, but I decided against it. Also according to him, Loki is skinny and I need to feed him some McDonald's.

Why, oh why, are there kids out there who think that to be a female you have to obey strict specifications? That was annoying, I'm self-conscious and have low self-esteem at the best of times. Anyway, just wanted to rant. Thanks for listening, have a star Smile

Back to top Go down

Oh my God, I Hate Kids Empty Re: Oh my God, I Hate Kids

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 17:49

It sounds more like he was trying to wind you up! He succeeded, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 14 2012, 18:23

I hate rude, obnoxious and annoying kids also!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Sep 14 2012, 20:05

Kids, I guess at least they do make us laugh sometimes. i hate shrieky kids too banghead

There is a playground in our local park which is usually full of shrieking kids, sometimes I wonder if anyone would be able to tell if one of them was genuinely hurt, you wouldn't know.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 21:20

Almost all of the kids here are polite so we don't have nay problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15 2012, 00:05

Just shows what todays youngsters are like, bad manners with parents who prolie dont give two hoots.
If i were you i wouldnt take a blind bit of notice, i know its easier said than done, and loki look sin lovely condition. Big Grin x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Sep 15 2012, 15:26

Hopefully this does not put you off motherhood one day Tara Tongues
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15 2012, 15:30

Not all kids are like that, though. There honestly are some really good, well brought up kids...I've got 2 of them!

And my two kids have nice, well brought up friends as well, so they are out there somewhere! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril baby Sat Sep 15 2012, 18:33

I was out with my dogs one day when we came across mum and her 2 daughters, they looked about 10 and 8 years old, both started to scream when they say my dogs. I only had 2 of them, Merlin and Joe, they just looked at them as if they were crazy.

The mother then said to me to get my aggressived dogs out of the way as they were upsetting her daughters. She was told very clearly, no bad language as it has more effect without it, that for her daughters to behave like that she had let them down, she should have made a better job of bringing them up not to scream at anything let alone dogs. She was very lucky that my dogs were not frightened by her daughters screaming or one could have been bitten, if one had bitten it would have been her fault.

She walked away with her 2 daughters. rolling on the floor

Don't let her get to you, she hasn't been taught how to treat and communicate with people, pity her instead as her life is going to be quite hard because of her parents.
Cyril baby
Cyril baby
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Oh my God, I Hate Kids Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sat Sep 15 2012, 18:37

Cyril baby wrote:She was told very clearly, no bad language as it has more effect without it, that for her daughters to behave like that she had let them down, she should have made a better job of bringing them up not to scream at anything let alone dogs. She was very lucky that my dogs were not frightened by her daughters screaming or one could have been bitten, if one had bitten it would have been her fault.

Your style: I am liking it. rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 14:07

Kids round here are little poop as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 15:03

Working dog wrote:
Cyril baby wrote:She was told very clearly, no bad language as it has more effect without it, that for her daughters to behave like that she had let them down, she should have made a better job of bringing them up not to scream at anything let alone dogs. She was very lucky that my dogs were not frightened by her daughters screaming or one could have been bitten, if one had bitten it would have been her fault.

Your style: I am liking it. rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Same here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down