been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning)

+2
asa-james
StuW
6 posters

Go down

been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning) Empty been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10 2012, 19:50

Finally made some room in my freezers so i could visit my new friend Big Grin He shoots rabbits for local farmers and what not, but rabbit was the only thing i'd not found overly cheap so the boys didn't get it very often. So i asked him to save me at least 6 a time so they can have some hole and some i can cut up to make up parts of meals Smile

been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning) 223097_10152098329665611_709390976_n

Back to top Go down

been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning) Empty Re: been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning)

Post by StuW Mon Sep 10 2012, 19:54

Brilliant! Harv and chance will be getting spoiled more than usual lol Big Grin
StuW
StuW
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey, Sierra
Dog(s) Ages : 8th Sep 2011, 12th Sept 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 154

Back to top Go down

been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning) Empty Re: been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10 2012, 19:56

sure will Big Grin finally!

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Mon Sep 10 2012, 20:08

How do you prep them for the dogs? I go out now and again and bag a few, but end up giving them away for free (not allowed to prep then to eat at home, squeamish mother Smile) but if I can blag it for Lola I might be ok haha
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10 2012, 20:22

defrost and chuck to the boys Wink i don't prep them apart from i'm going to cut a couple up into quarters only so they can have a mixed meals of difference things Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Sep 10 2012, 20:34

Do you know how they are shot Ella? Is it by air rifle or shot gun ?
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10 2012, 21:12

air rifle kathy all done by head shot so i can get the pellet out once they have defrosted

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Mon Sep 10 2012, 21:48

So you don't skin or gut them?
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10 2012, 21:59

I never skin rabbits sometimes i do gut them and just take the intestines out but sometimes i leave them whole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11 2012, 07:08

ella wrote:air rifle kathy all done by head shot so i can get the pellet out once they have defrosted
sick

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Tue Sep 11 2012, 12:46

ella wrote:I never skin rabbits sometimes i do gut them and just take the intestines out but sometimes i leave them whole

sick you are brave
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12 2012, 00:07

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Cupcake Sun Sep 16 2012, 09:24

Lucky Harvey and Chance. I`ve seen this elsewhere on another forum and you got some people coming down on you like a ton of bricks angry Have the boys tried them yet? Smile

Lil Cupcake
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 10:04

Lil Cupcake wrote:Lucky Harvey and Chance. I`ve seen this elsewhere on another forum and you got some people coming down on you like a ton of bricks angry Have the boys tried them yet? Smile

There are few raw feeders on the forum! Most of us don't go quite as far as Ella though! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Cupcake Sun Sep 16 2012, 10:16

Caryll wrote:
Lil Cupcake wrote:Lucky Harvey and Chance. I`ve seen this elsewhere on another forum and you got some people coming down on you like a ton of bricks angry Have the boys tried them yet? Smile

There are few raw feeders on the forum! Most of us don't go quite as far as Ella though! Big Grin

Yep, I`m going to raw feed I think I feel its the most natural diet. I don`t think I will go as far as Ella Laughing Big Grin

Lil Cupcake

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 10:43

Lil Cupcake wrote:
Caryll wrote:

Yep, I`m going to raw feed I think I feel its the most natural diet. I don`t think I will go as far as Ella Laughing Big Grin

I'm a vegetarian, so it's hard enough for me to handle Dempsey's meat, let alone whole animals! Have a look here...
https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t19197-what-s-in-the-bowl-today-graphic-photos-raw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 11:10

Haha yep that's me it was on pf Smile some sad people put that

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Cupcake Sun Sep 16 2012, 14:29

ella wrote:

Haha yep that's me it was on pf Smile some sad people put that
I know and that dog eats Arden grange- Dead animals Surprised

Lil Cupcake

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 14:35

Ah well what did the expect i did put a photo warning and it was in the nutrition section and yet they don't expect to see dead animals!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Cupcake Sun Sep 16 2012, 14:51

ella wrote:Ah well what did the expect i did put a photo warning and it was in the nutrition section and yet they don't expect to see dead animals!
I know it made me laugh when they said "well it could be pet rabbits" Laughing
I did comment but obviously for them it went through one ear and out the other Straight Face

Lil Cupcake

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16 2012, 15:03

I know i really don't understand people Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:21

another visit today! got 10 rabbits for £4 Wink

so 4 in the freezer whole and 6 to defrost and cut in to bits!

been to see the rabbit man.......(photo warning) 250468_10152168095470611_2015143433_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed Oct 10 2012, 16:34

a bucket of bunnies!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down