Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it!

4 posters

Go down

Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it! Empty Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it!

Post by Fez Thu Aug 30 2012, 20:30

Last few weeks I've read posts on here about idiot dog owners letting their dog run off lead upto other dogs without a care in the world well guess what! First trip out with buddy and I meet my first idiot. Let his big daft bouncy dog run straight upto my little boy (19 month old) and nearly knocked him flying then sniffing near his face while this idiot stood talking on his phone! After a few verbal threats he shouted his dog back, not sure I can handle these idiots I'm gonna end up in trouble because of the wallys! Jeeeeez Thank the lord for this rant section :-D
Fez
Fez
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Buddy
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it! Empty Re: Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it!

Post by janey Thu Aug 30 2012, 20:35

You always meet them, so pleased that where we walk its rare! Rant away, for as long as you need Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it! Empty Re: Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it!

Post by Fez Thu Aug 30 2012, 20:38

I weren't gonna post it haha just felt better writing it down then thought stuff it I'll post it! Smile
Fez
Fez

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Aug 30 2012, 20:40

Better to let it out than keep it in Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Fez Thu Aug 30 2012, 20:46

Deffo, I'd recommend it to anyone! Just hope there's not many more idiots round here but I'll not hold mi breathe!
Fez
Fez

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Aug 30 2012, 21:10

There's always at least one numpty out there I find, I tend to just bite my tongue though otherwise I would be there for hours rambling at them. Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Fez Thu Aug 30 2012, 21:28

Ah Kathy don't think a can hold mi tongue! it has to be a full on mouthful, I'm not happy until I can see them shirk it! I'd be mortified if my dog went upto a little boy and behaved like that!
Fez
Fez

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31 2012, 00:01

I'm lucky, I haven't met any yet. Although Loki's best friend is always off-lead when we see him, and he does run up to Loki, but they know each other so I'm fine with that. To be honest, I've always been more worried about Loki running up to other people and dogs than the other way around Laughing his recall is good, but it's worrying all the same. Still, I can see why it'd frustrate you, especially if the dog isn't particularly friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31 2012, 07:14

it takes all sorts in life , and you have to remembere for every idiot there's another good one lurking somewhere. I am more of a mouthfull man too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril baby Fri Aug 31 2012, 16:35

If your dog is on the lead it is classed as under control, their dog is off lead so out of control. When I meet up with idiots I tell them that they will pay my vet bills as well as their's as my dog is on a lead. The soon get their dog back. rolling on the floor

With my little girl that wanted to kill any dog she saw, I put a coat on her which said, "In Training", I was amazed at how many people accepted this and kept their dog away, only one asked what she was in training for. How to feel safe with other dogs. Laughing
Cyril baby
Cyril baby
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Had to see it with my own eyes to believe it! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down