Good Parent Alert

3 posters

Go down

Good Parent Alert Empty Good Parent Alert

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 16:23

Just saw a woman on her bike cross two roads at a T junction and ride on and leave her two young girls on bikes with stabilizers to navigate the roads by themselves as cars slowed down and looked around quite confused. They didn't know what to do so just sat in the middle of the road waiting on the mum who never came back.

On the same road i then cam across two young boys about 10 and 5 both flying down a one lane country road with no hats on.

Back to top Go down

Good Parent Alert Empty Re: Good Parent Alert

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 16:24

I dont want to s

There's just no hope for future generations is there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 16:28

Nope. And the worst part is the parents wouldn't be blamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 16:39

No, it'll be the poor bugga that knocks them down because they've ridden straight out in front of him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Aug 28 2012, 16:44

Jeeeez, I dont want to s accident waiting to happen. As you say it will be some other innocent person to get the blame when it all hits the fan.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Aug 28 2012, 17:55

Almost as bad as the guy I saw the other day with a trailer and trailer bike attached to himself riding down the middle of a busy farming road that had absolutely no shoulder and heavy traffic both ways including harvest semi trailers! I wanted to throttle him!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 20:54

bbimson wrote:Almost as bad as the guy I saw the other day with a trailer and trailer bike attached to himself riding down the middle of a busy farming road that had absolutely no shoulder and heavy traffic both ways including harvest semi trailers! I wanted to throttle him!

I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 21:06

I honestly can't stand stuff like this - dangerous/bad parenting is number one on my hate list. It makes me so frigging angry that there are parents out there who just don't give a rats Ar5e about their kids. They are always the first ones to moan when their kids get hurt or end up in a juvenile detention centre becuase of their cr@p parenting. SERIOUSLY make me so ANGRY!!!!!

These idiots do not deserve the blessing of parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 21:07

shontelle wrote:

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 22:59

shontelle wrote:I honestly can't stand stuff like this - dangerous/bad parenting is number one on my hate list. It makes me so frigging angry that there are parents out there who just don't give a rats Ar5e about their kids. They are always the first ones to moan when their kids get hurt or end up in a juvenile detention centre becuase of their cr@p parenting. SERIOUSLY make me so ANGRY!!!!!

Technically, if you blame bad parents for how kids turn out, then it's not the parents' fault, it's their parents, and their parents, and etc. Everything in life influences people, but people's actions are their own at the end of the day. Can't always blame the parents when there are people who go through hell from their parents but become amazing people. Too simple to blame parents for how young people turn out. But if you hear about a serial killer in the news, do you blame their parents, or think how evil they are?

Anyway, that is a shame. I've seen similar things happen quite a lot; kids running out into the road while their mum is miles behind chatting on the phone completely unaware that their kid could have been run over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28 2012, 23:05

I went through a lot as a youngster, an AWFUL lot. But I turned out fine and am determined to make sure my kids turn out the same way. Parenting has so much to with it because your most formative years are as a child, observing anything and everything around you, learning by example. We all know a child who has been dragged up rather than brought up and is a juvenile delinquent as a result, right?

Yes, as adults we are responsible for our own actions, and I am proof that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but not everyone is the same - sometimes what happens in your childhood, or they way you are brought up stays with you for life. And if my kids turn out bad, I will blame nobody but myself. I am their mother, it is up to me to make sure they turn out right. Maybe of more parents felt the same, we wouldn't have some of the issues we have now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril baby Wed Aug 29 2012, 09:46

Unfortunately we can't cure stupid, there are just to many of them. rolling on the floor
Cyril baby
Cyril baby
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Good Parent Alert Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29 2012, 14:01

Cyril baby wrote:Unfortunately we can't cure stupid, there are just to many of them. rolling on the floor

Completely agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29 2012, 14:07

ANattyRat wrote:[Technically, if you blame bad parents for how kids turn out, then it's not the parents' fault, it's their parents, and their parents, and etc.

That isn't quite true. All you need is one bad parent & the kids may well learn bad behaviour from them.

I'm not saying that every bad thing that happens in the world today is down to bad parenting - kids can & do go 'off the rails' despite everything their parents can do. However, a child that is brought up without control, without discipline, without morals, without common decency has a very high chance of turning out badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29 2012, 14:58

^ agree.

Im sure everyone rebels at some point, but it depends how far they go, and that is up to them not the parents. Its a mix of parents and peers. Some kids go off the rails even if they have very good parents, because they meet one kid at school or whatever with bad parents. In cases like that you can't really blame anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down