Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!!

Go down

Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!! Empty Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:23

someone on a fb page wants too let their bunny have jiggy time with a mae bun too try and calm her down!!!!!!!!!! but dosnt want too breed her !!!!!!
The human race amazes me at times it really does what does, she expect too happen. Jiggy time = babies der!!!!

Back to top Go down

Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!! Empty Re: Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:27

Well obviously they bunked their biology lessons at school Surprised

Back to top Go down

Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!! Empty Re: Stupidity level of folk is amazing!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:30

Lol unbelieveable aint it. I really think some people dont have a brain well the part that is sensible anyway.
What do they expect too have some jiggy and not get pregnant????? has just shown the intelligence level of the society we live in oh the joys no wounder there are so many unwanted animals in rescues getting pts everyday. Human race is shameful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:35

i blame it on our society! one day there going be some big changes 1 day some big shock coming to them...

another 15 years i can see national service being bought back..

Last edited by Steve on Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:37; edited 1 time in total

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:36

Somethings gotta change thats for sure scary thing i think shes around 25-30 I mean come on !!!!!!!!!!

Oh and she owns a bull breed!!! pmsl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26 2012, 21:37

I think everyone is well aware that as long as one bunny doesn't share the same bath water as the other bunny everything will be fine. Oh and also make sure they don't brush past each other on the stairs, another certain way to end up the duff silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27 2012, 08:54

I guess she's hoping her rabbit is infertile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down