selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it

4 posters

Go down

selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it Empty selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:57

i give up on humans, i just give up.

I have left all sale and rehoming pages now, i can't cope with them.

Back to top Go down

selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it Empty Re: selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it

Post by Steve Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:58

I dont want to s

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it Empty Re: selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:13

and shes laughing and joking about it. i just want to punch her in the face. its a little chihuahua so shes obv got it wanting to look like paris hilton, found out she looked more like rosie odonnel and blames the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:02

Just cos her OH doesn't like the dog shame on you She will be one of them people who in 12 months will go to one of her friends arrr look how cute that dog is, I have been thinking about getting on of them banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:09

Its not even legal to keep monkies. I may get my report finger out. Only there is noone to report to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffiesrus Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:10

I know. If I ever win the lottery I will buy a big farm in the country with lots of land and buy all those poor dogs that are for sale on certain sites!! Some reasons for sale are, moving house and landlord does not allow dogs, dog doesnt like cat, dog doesnt get on with other dog and my all time favourite, dog wont walk on lead!!! Muppets.

Staffiesrus
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
selling dog cause the monkey doesnt like it Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by StuW Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:12

Some monkeys are legal to keep, but if she can't keep a chihuahua then I worry how the monkey(s) are kept. They should also be in at least a pair as there highly sociable!
StuW
StuW

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey, Sierra
Dog(s) Ages : 8th Sep 2011, 12th Sept 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:15

It is a pair, two monkeys. im not sure about there but here all monkeys need a special license. she said she has other dogs but the monkeys like them but the dogs and monkeys gang up on the chi. i had to leave the group after that cause i was seriously about to explode at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by StuW Sat Aug 18 2012, 22:18

Forgot you were from N.I! Some monkeys require a DWAL, which can range from £200-£2000 so depending on your council it may be easier to acquire one! Some people are just plain idiots though Laughing!
StuW
StuW

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Bailey, Sierra
Dog(s) Ages : 8th Sep 2011, 12th Sept 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19 2012, 02:07

I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Aug 19 2012, 11:26

Je despair I dont want to s
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down