Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in  NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY Empty Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY

Post by farmgirl Thu Aug 02 2012, 16:43

I have been looking on the internet, without much joy, Sad trying to find out if there is any dog walking social groups close to as i would love to be able to go on group walks with kia, to help get her more socialized with other dogs. has anyone got any ideas.
farmgirl
farmgirl
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Kia
Dog(s) Ages : 15 months approx
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 104

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in  NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY Empty Re: Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY

Post by jshrew Thu Aug 02 2012, 18:27

Can't help with any groups but when I can, I take Ledger up to Pensarn free parking and nice cafes we meet loads of dogs along the beach
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in  NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY Empty Re: Does anyone know of any dog walking social groups in NORTH WALES/ANGLESEY

Post by Kathy Thu Aug 02 2012, 19:43

Have you tried having a word with your vet. I'm sure someone there would know.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by farmgirl Fri Aug 03 2012, 09:05

Thanks Kathytake2 thats give me an idea think i will put a note on the notice board in the vets i did ask some of the staff in there if they knew of any but they were as wise as me.

thanks jshrew i have been to Pensarn before it is a great place it is a bit far from me really to go all the time as i live on Anglesey but there is loads of great beaches close to me that we go to 3 or 4 times a week and we do meet quite a few dogs but there never seems to be many local people there there all holiday makers Sad
farmgirl
farmgirl

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy86 Tue Jan 15 2013, 08:45

Hello!

I am french and I moved in Y Felinheli 2 months ago. I have a very social 12 year old female labrador and I am also looking for a dog walking group. Maybe we can meet for a walk in Anglesey or Snowdonia! the only problem is that I don't have a car but I can use the bus! I hope I will see you soon!
Melanie

snoopy86
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by farmgirl Wed Jan 16 2013, 15:28

snoopy86 wrote:Hello!

I am french and I moved in Y Felinheli 2 months ago. I have a very social 12 year old female labrador and I am also looking for a dog walking group. Maybe we can meet for a walk in Anglesey or Snowdonia! the only problem is that I don't have a car but I can use the bus! I hope I will see you soon!
Melanie

Hi Melanie, i have still not found any social walking groups around this area, where do you usually take your dog out walking ? we mainly go walking on the beaches around the Rhosneigr area as there is some great long stretches around there for Kia to have a run on.
farmgirl
farmgirl

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy86 Wed Jan 23 2013, 10:34

Hi! I am happy to have an answer! No I haven't find yet a dog walking group but I have sent a lot of mails to the dog training club, I am waiting for answer.
I don't have a particular area to walk with my dog. The last week end we went to the Aber falls and to Llanberis and the Padarn lake. Are you going every week end on that area? maybe I can join you?

snoopy86

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy86 Wed Jan 23 2013, 10:36

sorry I made a mistake it would be better 'I haven't found...'

snoopy86

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy86 Wed Jan 30 2013, 10:55

nobody wants to join me for a walk? Sad

snoopy86

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:52

snoopy86 wrote:nobody wants to join me for a walk? Sad
I am fairly sure when my oh,Cassie and i go camping at Beaumaris in the summer we shall bump into eachother their not that far apart as i am sure we will see other members camping at shell island too Big Grin
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down