For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol

5 posters

Go down

For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol Empty For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 11:27

Mazda & Kodi was having a right good play this morning "staffie style", So as ya do thought i'd snap some shots well..................... Surprised
My "cute, innocent, old girly" has been taken over >Smile

**This was pure play I can assure u** Laughing - I might add Kodi's not so pretty either

For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1906
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1902
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1917
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1847
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1854
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1924

Kodi looking a bit erm.......... simple Straight Face
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1955
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1952

My innocent little girl Surprised
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1926
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1945
For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol IMG_1936

Back to top Go down

For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol Empty Re: For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 11:44

Glad they are getting along so well but they do play rough Big Grin

Back to top Go down

For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol Empty Re: For all that think my Mazda is cute innocent old girl.........................lol

Post by janey Tue Jul 31 2012, 11:56

FIIIIGHT!! Fab pics, and less of the old by the looks of it Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 12:02

Aaargh....Devil Dog! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 12:10

jstaff wrote:Glad they are getting along so well but they do play rough Big Grin
They do play very rough but strangely only with each other they are both gentle with other dogs in play Smile

janey wrote:
FIIIIGHT!! Fab pics, and less of the old by the looks of it Smile
Shes got this lease of life lately, well since Kodi came along, hes livend her up Love Struck

*Lynne* wrote:Aaargh....Devil Dog! Big Grin
>Smile if anyone else see the way staffies play and these pix they'd defo be called devil dogs Laughing only staffie owners understand this play Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantel Tue Jul 31 2012, 12:38

All you see is them teeth Big Grin

cool pics
Chantel
Chantel

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maska & Loki
Dog(s) Ages : Maska 1 year and a bit & Loki 6 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 12:52

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Nasty, vicious, evil dogs! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jul 31 2012, 13:33

Laughing Loving those shots.

Anyone who couldn't read the body language may well think they were being vicious, but we all the real story Laughing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy lover Tue Jul 31 2012, 13:36

Great to see pictures of staffy play Laughing and all that teeth Big Grin
Staffy lover
Staffy lover

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Pixee
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:03

Oh my god, if I were Kodi I'd be running away when I'd get that look from Mazda. Glad to see them having fun Big Grin I wish I could get another dog to add to Loki's fun. Maybe in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:06

Great pics and they look like there having great fun.
Have to agree with Tara. I would love for Blue to have a play mate
Thanks for sharing pics of the innorcent, cute, butter wouldn't melt dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Tue Jul 31 2012, 21:17

brill pics Big Grin
Mazda the innocent is one scary beautiful girl Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down