electrician mate

2 posters

Go down

electrician mate Empty electrician mate

Post by Steve Fri Jul 27 2012, 13:39

Big Grin they come handle at times, my wee mother want new light fitting in the living room and kitchen and couple plug out side rock on! he only wanted a bit of drink money you cant go wrong

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

electrician mate Empty Re: electrician mate

Post by janey Fri Jul 27 2012, 13:43

Send him round mine! Cost over £100 to fix my waching machine and over 2 weeks Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 27 2012, 13:50

Surprised he on his way around

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 27 2012, 13:50

he work down your end a lot

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27 2012, 13:52

My dad working in trade is handy, he knows someone from every type of trade ever! Actually, he pretty much knows everyone in the county.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27 2012, 18:57

Steve wrote: Big Grin they come handle at times, my wee mother want new light fitting in the living room and kitchen and couple plug out side rock on! he only wanted a bit of drink money you cant go wrong

Hope he's got all the right tickets Steve , I've been a qualified spark for 22 years, done factory installations , computer controlled machines , worked on lasers for 11 years, messed around with 11kv DC radio frequency generators but by current UK law I'm not allowed to put a light fitting up in my own house never mind anyone elses as I haven't got a certificate to say I done it right. To get that I need to call up a company that charge me a fortune to let some snotty nosed kid thats done a few weeks at college (believe it takes no more than 12 weeks) to come round with a tick chart and tell me I've done an ok job

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 27 2012, 19:00

he been working for his uncle for like 12 year or so.. i dont know i dont know if hes got all the right things.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27 2012, 19:03

Steve wrote:he been working for his uncle for like 12 year or so.. i dont know i dont know if hes got all the right things.

wouldnt worry Steve , house elecs aren't so difficult and sure if he's being doing it for 12 years it will be fine , just me having a moian about the state of the world. I do a 4 year apprenticeship for my trade wher now some kid can be qualified in 12 weeks..........................RANT OVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27 2012, 21:47

I did a loft conversion about 5 years ago and got a mate of mine (55 year old sparky...done it from leaving school) to do the wiring. I had to get the owner of the house to say he has done his own wiring, so the town hall would pass it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28 2012, 01:42

Dave wrote:
Steve wrote:he been working for his uncle for like 12 year or so.. i dont know i dont know if hes got all the right things.

wouldnt worry Steve , house elecs aren't so difficult and sure if he's being doing it for 12 years it will be fine , just me having a moian about the state of the world. I do a 4 year apprenticeship for my trade wher now some kid can be qualified in 12 weeks..........................RANT OVER

haha tell me about it dave last time i got my welding certs i was tested by a lad that was about 18 even tho like you i did a 4 year appenticeship then another 2 doing hnd he had the power to say pass or fail angry and he was new school which really pd me off lol iv welded for 23years doing mig, tig,and stick and he insisted on calling them mag,tag,and mma little thing but really abug bear lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down