A letter to Zack: Just over a year on..

+2
janey
staffi_lover
6 posters

Go down

A letter to Zack:  Just over a year on.. Empty A letter to Zack: Just over a year on..

Post by staffi_lover Thu Jul 19 2012, 08:56

We still cry for you..We still miss you terribly and if you dont hear your name mentioned much it isnt because we've forgot you, it's just because we cant bring ourselves to talk of the day you left us. We mention you in passing, but we havent healed yet you see, not enough to talk of how we felt that day..I still see your collar in the draw when I go to get Baileys lead and I pick it up and hold it to me, I even sniff it. I still open the envelope that contains some of your fur and I stroke it. The void you left is immense. How can it not be? When you were ill I use to whisper in your ear "I promise I'll never forget you" Remember? Well, I never will. A piece of my heart went with you that day. I still love you so much, Zack and miss you more than any word I can find..

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
staffi_lover
staffi_lover
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : zack & Bailey
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

A letter to Zack:  Just over a year on.. Empty Re: A letter to Zack: Just over a year on..

Post by janey Thu Jul 19 2012, 09:55

Very moving, I haven't felt the pain yet nor do I ever I wish too, although I know it is imminent Sad

Gone but never forgotten Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

A letter to Zack:  Just over a year on.. Empty Re: A letter to Zack: Just over a year on..

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19 2012, 09:59

Crying or Very sad thats one day i never want to arrive memphis is one of only two things that keep me sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19 2012, 20:29

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Its inevitable that it is going to come and I know I will be unconsolable at the time but when it does we will replace with a rescue not a pup and that will be my way of making peace Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 14:59

that is so touching.... Crying or Very sad

when my last gorgeous doggie Kimba had to be PTS I vowed I would never ever get so attached to another dog..HUH !! Now I have Jethro Love Struck who is 13 years old next Friday..I love him more than life itself..and the amount he sleeps lately it will only be a matter of time before I am writing something like that... broken heart I already love little Winston to pieces too!

.... >Big Grin< >Big Grin< s to you !! .. XX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21 2012, 22:23

Very moving. Big >Big Grin< to you. run free R.I.P Zack, never forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by anitapitbull Wed Jul 25 2012, 10:57

i no how you feel i have been though it and it hurts Sad
anitapitbull
anitapitbull
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : keyser,starling,cheyenne
Dog(s) Ages : keyser is 8 starling is 11 cheyenne is 12
Dog Gender(s) : keyser is male starling is female cheyenne is female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25 2012, 16:50

Such lovely and touching words.

I don't want to think about it at all, my darling girl Kita has been my lifeline on more than one occasion and I can not imagine my life without her. Sad

At this point in time, I treasure each day I get seeing her little staffy smile.

RIP Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by chiq83 Wed Jan 02 2013, 10:22

Your post was the first post I read after I found out my boy was not well & my heart went out to you. My boy passed away on the 27.12.2012. Peacefully but on his own. All our staffy kids are up there having ball being able run around again! Your in my thoughts. Xo

chiq83
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Elwood
Dog(s) Ages : 10
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by mickgill Wed Jan 02 2013, 18:17

I feel your pain, please remember that something loved so much can never be lost, he lives on in your Heart's and the Heart's of those he touched .
mickgill
mickgill

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Jan 02 2013, 19:58

thats lovely its so sad when a loved pet dies i know from years ago god bless Zack Love Struck Love Struck Love Struck
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down