Australia surfer bitten in half by shark

2 posters

Go down

Australia surfer bitten in half by shark Empty Australia surfer bitten in half by shark

Post by Steve Sat Jul 14 2012, 13:05

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/australia-surfer-killed-shark-050137824.html

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised I dont want to s

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Australia surfer bitten in half by shark Empty Re: Australia surfer bitten in half by shark

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 13:19

Sharks will do what sharks will do. The thing that makes me sad is that they then go and seek revenge on the first shark they see, be its the culprit or not. These sharks are nearly endangered now and killing it "because it has a taste for human blood" is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Australia surfer bitten in half by shark Empty Re: Australia surfer bitten in half by shark

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 14:53

Surprised but should know the dangers of shark attacks its well documented about sharks off the coast of australia(not just sharks there alsorts that would keep me out the water lol)
and hayley by all accounts the great white is thriving and there talk of a cull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 19:18

Its thriving in that tiny little area and them saying thriving means spotting a shark now and then, but in the great wide world there is probably not many at all. humans dont live in the sea, there is no need for them to start culling animals that have NO impact on us. if they dont want to get eatin by a shark, dont go in the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Jul 14 2012, 19:24

the problem is the world is fishing to much.... i bet it's getting harder and harder for them to find food

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14 2012, 22:24

Sharks very rarely attack people and it's usually because they mistake them for prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 00:16

jstaff wrote:Sharks very rarely attack people and it's usually because they mistake them for prey.

verry true its well documented that surfers in wet suits look much the same as a seal to a shark Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 00:51

I have to say that if there's the remotest chance of a shark in the water I don't go in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15 2012, 01:34

bigwazza wrote:
jstaff wrote:Sharks very rarely attack people and it's usually because they mistake them for prey.

verry true its well documented that surfers in wet suits look much the same as a seal to a shark Surprised

Espically with the white bottom of the board and the arms and legs paddling around. There are products out there designed to repel them but I just never bothered. I've seen them literally hundreds of times while surfing or diving but never had an issue or know anyone that has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon Jul 16 2012, 16:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down