MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey

3 posters

Go down

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Empty MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey

Post by Staffie Rescue Sat Jul 07 2012, 07:47

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey MickyMoonself
Homing Requirements: MickyMoon needs a devoted family who can offer him their experience and reassurance as he steps back into life. He will flow back into family life easily we're sure. Secure garden and a dog centred regime. MickyMoon is a perfect first time Staffie owner's dog; a perfect introduction to this wonderful breed.

Video: MickyMoon enjoying his walk

Video: Homeward (Kennel) bound

His Story: MickyMoon was found stray and lived in the pound overlooked by rescues because he was perhaps this and not that?! Who knows ... because to us he is perfect! We received a plea and we went weak at the knees. Neutered, vax'd and waiting in kennels in Gatwick, Surrey.

Advert: MickyMoon has a fan club and on meeting him you know why! MickyMoon is a well manner, calm dog away from the kennels. He enjoys company, exploring, rolling and is observant. MickyMoon also has a keen memory and will lead any new walker knowing his territory like the back of his paw. MickyMoon can also be led into new horizons, just such a wonderful companion. Awareness of dogs and cats but happy to flow on with his walks. He is clean in his kennel, welcomes strangers and is co-operative in his management.

MickyMoon is a dark brindle Staffie with a badger strip and white touches. Soft fur, though a little ragged from prolonged kennelling. He has slightly longer legs. Such a gentleman, you're convinced he has always been your friend and those eyes...he obviously claims lots of extra walks with one glance into your heart.

Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

Please visit MickyMoon’s thread on our forum: http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/about7194.html to find out if he is still available and for fuller details.

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Mikey2
MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Mikey11

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing - http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/index.php

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Empty Re: MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey

Post by maria0077 Mon Jul 09 2012, 08:48

I hope Micky will find his forever home soon. It's such a shame so many dogs are lost or left alone. I hope everything will work out for Micky!
>Big Grin< Love Struck

I do hope that I will be able to rehome a dog one day as well... day dreaming
maria0077
maria0077
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella & Kai
Dog(s) Ages : Born May 2011 & Oct 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Empty Re: MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey

Post by Nosipho Wed Aug 01 2012, 14:46

Has mickey moon found a home yet?
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maria0077 Wed Aug 01 2012, 15:42

I checked his blog on Rescue remedies and last post from 30th July seems like MickyMoon is still waiting.... nail biting
I hope he will find his forever home he deserves soon >Big Grin< >Big Grin< Love Struck
He is definitely a doggy I would love to drive acroos the UK and take him home with me... but 1. I would not get an approval leter from my landlord which I suppose is a requirement and 2. my boyfriend's dog Ben is a wee bit nervous when Stella plays or sniffs other dogs so we would need to make a really careful introduction. We do not live together but still we visit every day...

It's tears my heart when I see loads of so lovely loving dogs alone waiting for their families and their sofas to cuddle up...

Good Luck, MickyMoon XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maria0077
maria0077
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
MickyMoon, Staffie, DOB 06 - Gatwick, Surrey Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella & Kai
Dog(s) Ages : Born May 2011 & Oct 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01 2012, 19:47

It is a horrible feeling when you think that there are loads of great dogs like Mikeymoon who just need a chance and some love.
So hope he finds the best home in the country and soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sun Mar 03 2013, 21:18

This dog has now found their forever home!
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down