Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life

5 posters

Go down

Should pills be available to slow the ageing process?

Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket27%Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket 27% 
[ 3 ]
Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket36%Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket 36% 
[ 4 ]
Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket0%Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket0%Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket36%Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Pbucket 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Empty Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05 2012, 19:49

Doctors have now claimed to be near the point of testing on humans and making a pill that will make you live until you are over 100 (healthily)

Also, there are brain and body freezes. A body freeze costs 125k, abd a brain one 60k. Basically you pay to get frozen and hope that when humans make up a way of brining back the dead or brain transplanting - you will be the first to know.

Would you get these?

Back to top Go down

Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Empty Re: Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05 2012, 19:53

Too many people in the world, disease and death is natures way of keeping a species alive and strong, this is the problem with humans now. We're too advanced.

Back to top Go down

Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Empty Re: Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life

Post by Ben Thu Jul 05 2012, 19:55

Lol. Cryogenics have been going on here for years. So far, it seems to only make the companies offering it some $$. People get desperate... don't know if I want to live 100 years though. Ask my when I'm 90. Big Grin
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05 2012, 19:57

If you are still on this forum when you are 90 you will have * loads of posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Jul 05 2012, 19:58

Equi wrote:If you are still on this forum when you are 90 you will have * loads of posts.

Laughing yes. 1billion and 3.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Jul 05 2012, 22:33

<<-- only want to live to 60/70 that good enough for me

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05 2012, 22:36

If I could stay healthy I'd live as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jul 06 2012, 12:57

Equi wrote:Too many people in the world, disease and death is natures way of keeping a species alive and strong, this is the problem with humans now. We're too advanced.

thumbs up spot on
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:24

Most people are scared of dying, but has to happen sooner or later; even the universe doesn't go on forever (probably). I'd imagine we'd die of starvation from rampant overpopulation if we lived too long anyway, so nah.

Also, we're more technologically advanced, but not mentally. It's like a child being able good at maths; they're still a child, they still can't reason or comprehend things as well as if they were more developed. We don't necessarily use our technology for the best reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06 2012, 21:54

All mental, if we lived longer or could come back it would really mess up the balance of life , and my pension would be rubbish

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffiesrus Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:26

If I get frozen for 10 years do I still have to pay off all my loans and credit card bills when they take me out of the freezer?

Staffiesrus
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Live over 100 years old / get frozen and brought back to life Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Jul 06 2012, 22:28

if i live over 100 year i would be pretty peed off shame on you

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sat Jul 28 2012, 19:24

Would like to score a century with mental faculties intact but I'm not that afraid of dying either to be honest.
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down