Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly018

Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly006

Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly007

Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly017

Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly014

Back to top Go down

Couple of Bed bugs Empty Re: Couple of Bed bugs

Post by Chantel Fri Jun 22 2012, 08:19

How sweet. Seems they have claimed the bed, do they at least let you share with them? Big Grin

Your dogs remind me so much of our own. Our eldest is brindle, and the puppy is brown(red).
Chantel
Chantel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maska & Loki
Dog(s) Ages : Maska 1 year and a bit & Loki 6 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 08:28

Lovely pics. Love the first pic of Tilly and Tommy looks like he is getting bigger already. I recognise that look on Tilly's face, Millie has had it since Bella came here to live, the "what were you thinking" look Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jun 22 2012, 08:37

Love Struck so cute
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 09:13

Aww Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 10:03

The 4th pic with tommy in the background..Hes like wooooo look at meeee wavespin lol bless them Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 10:07

Absolutely loved looking aty these, such sweeties. Thanks for sharing dave Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jun 22 2012, 10:18

They look so cute together! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 10:21

Love this pic - will you look at those teeth! nail biting

davemck3834 wrote:
Couple of Bed bugs 20120621_TommyandTilly017

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz&Dan Fri Jun 22 2012, 11:06

Awww i love that picture tooo Smile so cute!!!
Loz&Dan
Loz&Dan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jasper Faith Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Female 1 Male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 12:17

Oh how cute, especially as I'm missing my two at the moment. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 12:28

Lovely pics Dave. Just wondering if the colourful bandaids on the fingers are as a result of puppy teeth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 12:56

Dogalogs88 wrote:Oh how cute, especially as I'm missing my two at the moment. Love Struck

Hope things are going ok for you down there Lee and you are both bearing up >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 12:57

Ty wrote:Lovely pics Dave. Just wondering if the colourful bandaids on the fingers are as a result of puppy teeth?

Yes , most definitely but they are the OH's fingers not mine Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 12:59

Duke of Lorraine wrote:How sweet. Seems they have claimed the bed, do they at least let you share with them? Big Grin

Your dogs remind me so much of our own. Our eldest is brindle, and the puppy is brown(red).

That was only a posing moment , Tilly is a permanent fixture on our bed and Tommy will be too in time but for the moment he's wee wee Tommy and it's hawk eyes through the day and cage at bed time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 22 2012, 13:07

ah SO cute Love Struck Tommy is growing up so fast...!! I am so glad i,m not the only softie my pups nearly 5mnths now so completely toilet trained but she is on my bed now along with my other girl, I have too say Tilly has the most beautiful face and coat xx
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 7yrs and 1yr
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Fri Jun 22 2012, 13:13

tilly is a real beauty!! and obviously tommy is just super cute!!

Lovely pics!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 13:18

crystel wrote:ah SO cute Love Struck Tommy is growing up so fast...!! I am so glad i,m not the only softie my pups nearly 5mnths now so completely toilet trained but she is on my bed now along with my other girl, I have too say Tilly has the most beautiful face and coat xx

Wouldn't say that if you could see her at the moment , she has a faceful of scabbed up puncture marks of the Tomminator Laughing She's being ever so good though and only tells him off when the pain threshold gets to over 200%.
Have just been watching them with 2 stick in the garden, they were getting shorter and shorter and they both want each others, Tilly is running round the garden and Tommy chasing her, then occasionally Tilly will just run up to Tommy and headbutt him into a roll , steal the stick and run off. Tommy will then sneak up to Tilly , bite her ear and when she goes to retaliate (with more of a mouth) then Tommy will pinch her stick and take flight . If it wasn't bloody rainging they would entertain themselves for hours

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 22 2012, 13:26

Ah my girl went through all that for the 1st few weeks it upset me she had all the scratches and bite marks everywhere nasty puppuy teeth, can do damage!! That sounds just like my two they play fight and run round like loons for ages its great fun too watch i am glad tilly will eventually put him in his place lol he sounds SO cheeky x
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 13:47

crystel wrote:Ah my girl went through all that for the 1st few weeks it upset me she had all the scratches and bite marks everywhere nasty puppuy teeth, can do damage!! That sounds just like my two they play fight and run round like loons for ages its great fun too watch i am glad tilly will eventually put him in his place lol he sounds SO cheeky x

Only trouble is that Tilly is still a puppy in my eyes herself , I think if I'm honest and anybody asked I would say wit to get a 3 year age gap , but they are coming along fine together now I just felt really sorry for Tilly in the early days, her eyes said it all and we did have a couple of doubts that we may have done the wrong thing , but every day is a better day, Tilly has a lot of her own space if she chooses it but she is quite content to be in the same room as long as Tommy isn't in Tomminator mode, in which case she just goes and lies on our bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellytot Fri Jun 22 2012, 14:45

Love the first one of little Tommy sparko in the background! Big Grin
Jellytot
Jellytot

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ralph
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 22 2012, 15:47

davemck3834 wrote:
crystel wrote:Ah my girl went through all that for the 1st few weeks it upset me she had all the scratches and bite marks everywhere nasty puppuy teeth, can do damage!! That sounds just like my two they play fight and run round like loons for ages its great fun too watch i am glad tilly will eventually put him in his place lol he sounds SO cheeky x

Only trouble is that Tilly is still a puppy in my eyes herself , I think if I'm honest and anybody asked I would say wit to get a 3 year age gap , but they are coming along fine together now I just felt really sorry for Tilly in the early days, her eyes said it all and we did have a couple of doubts that we may have done the wrong thing , but every day is a better day, Tilly has a lot of her own space if she chooses it but she is quite content to be in the same room as long as Tommy isn't in Tomminator mode, in which case she just goes and lies on our bed
I do understand how you feel my old girl who passed in Feb wasn,t close too skye they kept too themselves but skye did surprise me and really pinned when we lost her, so i decieded too get a pup, but i really beat myself up as too was it the right thing too do, as Skye i a very nervous dog, but she loves ava and they are completely bonded now, but i can see why if the tomminator rears his head >Smile why tilly we find a safe haven lol I am sure you will find they do become best friends soon x
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Fri Jun 22 2012, 16:57

ahh lovely pics Love Struck
dave if you dont want bugs in your bed you could give them to me.....PLEASE Wink
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by bullsmommy1 Fri Jun 22 2012, 21:18

Awwwwwwwhhh absolutely gorgeous Smile
bullsmommy1
bullsmommy1

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bulley, major & kaiser
Dog(s) Ages : 10,13 & 5months
Dog Gender(s) : all male
Support total : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22 2012, 23:21

Great pics Dave thumbs up Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23 2012, 09:48

crystel wrote:
davemck3834 wrote:

I do understand how you feel my old girl who passed in Feb wasn,t close too skye they kept too themselves but skye did surprise me and really pinned when we lost her, so i decieded too get a pup, but i really beat myself up as too was it the right thing too do, as Skye i a very nervous dog, but she loves ava and they are completely bonded now, but i can see why if the tomminator rears his head >Smile why tilly we find a safe haven lol I am sure you will find they do become best friends soon x

Reading all this from you both brought back plenty of memories for poor old Kita who was 13 when we got Izzy (we had just lost Kita's mate of 7yrs and she lost the plot, which was why Izzy was brought into all our lives at that time).
It took a little while for Kita to allow Izzy near her, but once Izzy stole her ball that was it, the chase was on.....and the play fighting.
Now Kita doesn't play that much and I feel sorry for Izzy as she is so lost sometimes. Sad
I think we may have issues when the inevitable happens with Kita as I'm not sure how Izzy will go on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23 2012, 10:00

Dogalogs88 wrote:

Reading all this from you both brought back plenty of memories for poor old Kita who was 13 when we got Izzy (we had just lost Kita's mate of 7yrs and she lost the plot, which was why Izzy was brought into all our lives at that time).
It took a little while for Kita to allow Izzy near her, but once Izzy stole her ball that was it, the chase was on.....and the play fighting.
Now Kita doesn't play that much and I feel sorry for Izzy as she is so lost sometimes. Sad
I think we may have issues when the inevitable happens with Kita as I'm not sure how Izzy will go on her own.

Makes me feel quite sad when you talk about the "inevitable" with Kita, she is without doubt (sorry everyone else) my most favourite staffy and I wish you lived over here as I would travel miles to give her a big hug, feel like I've known her for so long because of the pictures you put on ages ago and it's the highlight of my day when I get to see some new Kita pics Big Grin and if I don't get to see the new ones I can always go looking at the old ones , lets hope its not for a good while yet

>Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin< >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23 2012, 10:28

Oh Dave, now I will cry. Thank you so much >Big Grin<

I hope I get a few more years yet too. praying

I caught up with few of my old work colleagues today and showed them my favourite recent pic on my phone and they were very impressed how she's looking.

I've changed my FB timeline background so I can see her wherever I am. Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down