Slow or non loading pictures in the Gallery

2 posters

Go down

Slow  or non loading pictures in the Gallery Empty Slow or non loading pictures in the Gallery

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 19:02

Anyone else having trouble , all I'm seeing (mostly anyway) is a black lump or a partially loaded picture ???

Back to top Go down

Slow  or non loading pictures in the Gallery Empty Re: Slow or non loading pictures in the Gallery

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 19:36

Dave I tried to upload a pic earlier and got this prob half a pic when I previewed so gave up

Back to top Go down

Slow  or non loading pictures in the Gallery Empty Re: Slow or non loading pictures in the Gallery

Post by janey Wed Jun 13 2012, 19:48

As Steve would say, have you deleted your cookies! Me rather eat them Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 19:57

No, no problem here.

Cookies deleted yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:09

Caryll wrote:No, no problem here.

Cookies deleted yet?

You only knew that because you are Steve's clone >Smile

Blushing Blushing thumbs up Annoying thing is I've never had a problem before and was going to do that first but didn't think it would make any difference as I had only done it on Sunday when I had probs on the Tesco Clubcard Exchange site , phoned them up and first thing he said................. Ithought

1) Yeh yeh yeh
2) Now I know where Steve works Tongues

It worked fine after that

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:19

do u still have a problem?

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:21

Steve wrote:do u still have a problem?

no its ok now after I got some advice from our computer expert Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:22

davemck3834 wrote:
You only knew that because you are Steve's clone >Smile

I said it cause every time I have any problems with the forum Steve says "Have you deleted the forum cookies?" Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:24

I like to dip my cookies in a nice ice cold pint of stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:25

That sounds good - I'm just nipping into the kitchen to see if I've got some cookies..................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:27

Caryll wrote:That sounds good - I'm just nipping into the kitchen to see if I've got some cookies..................

Nooooooooooooo I'm trying to get rid of them , they bad fpr my pc and for me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 20:28

davemck3834 wrote:
Caryll wrote:That sounds good - I'm just nipping into the kitchen to see if I've got some cookies..................

Nooooooooooooo I'm trying to get rid of them , they bad fpr my pc and for me Laughing

But don't you get rid of them by eating them? i dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down