newish but can,t seem too post pictures help

3 posters

Go down

newish but can,t seem too post pictures help Empty newish but can,t seem too post pictures help

Post by crystel Thu Jun 07 2012, 18:28

Hi guys i joined here back in April after losing my beloved 17yr old red staffy and although i still had a 6yr old blue staffy, i did go ahead and buy another little girl,s she is now 4 and half months old and like all staffy pup a cheeky little monkey, i would love too post some pictures but can,t seem too do it on here any advice?
Would love too be more involved on here as its a great site and like alot of you I am a very experienced Staffy owner we have had them in my family for over 80yrs i adore the breed, and we have never had a bad one.
Hope you are all well and your doggies are giving you lots of happiness
Crystel xx
crystel
crystel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 7yrs and 1yr
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 101

Back to top Go down

newish but can,t seem too post pictures help Empty Re: newish but can,t seem too post pictures help

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 07 2012, 18:35

Please have a look at the link below for posting pictures on the forum. If you are still having problems please post what issues/problems you are having:

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t12018-how-to-post-a-photos-onto-the-forum
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

newish but can,t seem too post pictures help Empty Re: newish but can,t seem too post pictures help

Post by janey Thu Jun 07 2012, 18:49

The link above will help! Can't wait for pics................. coffee
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:13

Ooh me too, I love puppy pics! So sorry to hear about your loss, and congrats on your new addition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07 2012, 22:39

So very sorry for your loss and can't wait to see the pics of your current dog and pup

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 08 2012, 15:21

kathytake2 wrote:Please have a look at the link below for posting pictures on the forum. If you are still having problems please post what issues/problems you are having:

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t12018-how-to-post-a-photos-onto-the-forum
Hi thanks for the reply i am not normally this dippy but still can,t down load pictures wanted one on my profile like most of you do, i did go too your link and set up a photo bucket account, downloaded some photos, but i can,t seem too link them back too this forum is there a way on here that you can post directly from your computer photos??
really appreciate your help
crystel
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jun 08 2012, 15:22

For your avatar (your profile pic) you have to go into your profile at the top of the page and select 'avatar', then select one from your pc Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:18

Thanks so much Janey at least managed too post the avatar picture up so people can see my two little monsters love you picture they look so happy
crystel
crystel

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jun 08 2012, 16:31

Nice one hun, there gorgous Love Struck

Pics are really easy if you have opened the photobucket account, upload your images from your pc to there and each photo will have an IMG code, all you need to do is copy the code and paste it in the thread here Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down