Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ??

4 posters

Go down

Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ?? Empty Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ??

Post by Guest Sun May 27 2012, 14:09

I know it is pretty rubbish anyway but it has been an institution for years, assume UK thought they were pulling a Trump card rolling on the floor with Englebert Humperdink
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/eurovision-2012-poll-should-the-uk-849812
I actually watched the points giving out bit as I was incredibly bored and suffering with insomnia in the heat but just wanted to die for the UK

Back to top Go down

Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ?? Empty Re: Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ??

Post by Kathy Sun May 27 2012, 14:12

I think it died for the UK many years ago, I really dont know why we bother anymore I dont want to s
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ?? Empty Re: Did the Eurovision Song Contest die for UK last night ??

Post by Guest Sun May 27 2012, 14:23

They don't like us and even if we had the top band in the uk we would still be near the bottom. It's a joke anyway, agree with kathy why do we bother

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun May 27 2012, 14:23

It made me laugh, I mean seriously what is the point Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by asa-james Sun May 27 2012, 14:25

it makes me laugh that Englebert was older then 22 of the competing nations. not the contestants, the actual countries...
asa-james
asa-james

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27 2012, 14:41

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
asa-james wrote:it makes me laugh that Englebert was older then 22 of the competing nations. not the contestants, the actual countries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun May 27 2012, 17:14

we should of put a stop to it years ago.... i really don't know why we in it it clear don't matter who we enter we wont came anywhere

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 17:48

asa-james wrote:it makes me laugh that Englebert was older then 22 of the competing nations. not the contestants, the actual countries...

rolling on the floor

I also think whats the point. We don't need a competition to let us know not many countries like us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down