Chewing and being destructive generally!

Go down

Chewing and being destructive generally! Empty Chewing and being destructive generally!

Post by cmt Tue May 15 2012, 23:17

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice, when we first had Nala she was at home 3 days a week alone and house training wise was brilliant however chewed all my kitchen leather chairs Back to chipboard however now I only work 1 day a week and she seems even worse, she can only havE blankets in her cage as she chews beds and also has started chewing holes in my Walls! What is strange she sometimes does this if she's even been left for 20 mins on the school run!! I really don't understand! She's a lOvely natured dog but is mega destructive! She has a kong and three nylabOnes too!
cmt
cmt
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nala
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Chewing and being destructive generally! Empty Re: Chewing and being destructive generally!

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 23:20

How old is she now? What is she fed on & when, and how much & what sort of exercise does she get?

Have you changed your routine other than being at home more?

Dempsey has blankets in his crate because he chews any other type of bedding. He seems comfortable enough judging by teh amount of time he spends in there asleep! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Chewing and being destructive generally! Empty Re: Chewing and being destructive generally!

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 23:51

Could be seperation anxiety or boredom depending on the amount of exercise he is getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down