13 year old girls

5 posters

Go down

13 year old girls Empty 13 year old girls

Post by Steve Thu Apr 26 2012, 23:33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2134931/The-Pill-given-girls-13-prescription-report-says.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

what do you think?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

13 year old girls Empty Re: 13 year old girls

Post by steve76 Thu Apr 26 2012, 23:42

honestly i can't sat it's a bad thing. i know from when i was at school, there were a few girls sexually active at that age. trouble is education doesn't help hormones or peer pressure
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Apr 26 2012, 23:51

hypnotised the class room cupboards I dont want to s but not telling their mum and dad is abit wrong but what the mp said on question time some parents just not fit enough to make a decision like this..

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 00:22

i think its absolutely disgusting iv got a almost 12 year old and if i found out she had been and done this i would be total shattered.
the last post touched on peer presure i feel it will give more ideas to dirty mind little boys talking girls into things they dont want to do as they will presuede them that is the answer to all the risks.
and it will bring up the death rate of little boys that touch dads little princesses >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 08:34

Ridiculous, if i had a 13 years old girl and she was on the pill without me knowing I would like to think I could take someone to court over this after all it is underage sex.

I would prefer her to come to me and talk about it, it just encourages children to have sex.

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 09:01

I think it's a terrible idea. Apart from kids that age being too young in my opinion, under 16's can already get the pill from a Dr who will carry out all the health checks. There are a lot of health risks in taking it and do they really think 13 yr olds are going to remember to take it every day. There are other forms of contraception out there that also protect them from STD's. On one hand it's telling girls of 13 that it's ok to be having sex, but it's under age so the boys are going to be charged.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Fri Apr 27 2012, 09:02

I don't think they should allow it, if a girl thinks she's old enough for sex, she should be mature enough to discuss it with her patents, if they can't handle that, they definitely can't handle all the issues that come with sex!

What about STDs... Ticking time bomb if you ask me
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 10:55

Always seen this as a parental responsibility and not a school issue. Birth control pills is a bit much but condoms I wouldn't take issue with as that protects against STDs as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 12:08

I think it's about time that whole issue was dealt with differently. Sure, some kids of that age are sexually active, but that doesn't make it right or something you should condone by issuing contraceptives! Kids that age need to be aware of the facts & that there is an alternative - abstension. If you don't do it you can't get pregnant.

At age 9 my daughter was told by a teacher "Once you're 16 you can have sex with any boy you like as long as you use a condom & if he won't wear one get another boyfriend!" What sort of advice is that? angry

Luckily my daughter has always told me everything (more, sometimes than I wished to know although I never told her that) and I was furious with the school!

Yes, kids need to have the facts & some parents can't get over their own embarrassment to explain things, but teachers must teach balanced sex education which gives the kids the right to choose - not just follow peer pressure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Fri Apr 27 2012, 22:17

BULLSH*T let them know what they deserve - true love, life, living, experiences - contraception pill at 13 wtf- you're teaching them it's ok to go and have sex legally underage, without being fully aware of the concept of true love, before they're bodies are actually fully mature enough - let a lone their mental state - sex is NO replacement of the love and security and stability they don't get at home ... raise the age of consent to 21... some things are worth waiting for .. underage teenage sex, pregnancies & childbirth out of true love are NOT coool - neither are any transmitted diseases, lack of genuine self worth- nor are the fallout of the consequences to themselves, their children, not to mention their children, the burden on the tax payer and society... clown
Taz
Taz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
13 year old girls Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : 'lil Miss Taz Devil Demoania ~ TAZ
Dog(s) Ages : 31:05:2011
Dog Gender(s) : She's a lady, a tinker, a beauty, an a real b!tch
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Apr 27 2012, 22:32

And what is being done about the boys that are having sex with underage girls. I thought this must have been illegal? Have any of these boys been prosecuted for having sex with an underage girl? When I was at school many many years ago the legal age was 16 or has it now changed?

So many question, very few answers.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Apr 27 2012, 22:49

i dont think alot at sex at this age well there to a few but at this age it's more about touching thinking am i right it wrong? yes it still wrong but we all did it dint we?

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27 2012, 23:29

Taz wrote:BULLSH*T let them know what they deserve - true love, life, living, experiences - contraception pill at 13 wtf- you're teaching them it's ok to go and have sex legally underage, without being fully aware of the concept of true love, before they're bodies are actually fully mature enough - let a lone their mental state - sex is NO replacement of the love and security and stability they don't get at home ... raise the age of consent to 21... some things are worth waiting for .. underage teenage sex, pregnancies & childbirth out of true love are NOT coool - neither are any transmitted diseases, lack of genuine self worth- nor are the fallout of the consequences to themselves, their children, not to mention their children, the burden on the tax payer and society... clown

That's the post I would like to have made! Well said!

kathytake2 wrote:And what is being done about the boys that are having sex with underage girls. I thought this must have been illegal? Have any of these boys been prosecuted for having sex with an underage girl? When I was at school many many years ago the legal age was 16 or has it now changed?
So many question, very few answers.

Yes, still 16, but more & more people seem to think "Oh, what the hell, they'll do it anyway - why not ignore the under age sex?" I would say that 99.9% of 13 year olds know it's illegal but they don't get told how to avoid it. They're not taught about love & commitment. They're not told that they can say no.

Steve wrote:i dont think alot at sex at this age well there to a few but at this age it's more about touching thinking am i right it wrong? yes it still wrong but we all did it dint we?

Touching isn't illegal, and although it might be inadvisable it isn't wrong. Kids will experiment their bodies & feelings. But that doesn't mean that they must have sex as soon as they get their first boyfriend/girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 00:14

i would prefer if little tiny condoms were handed out. Girls should not learn that they can have sex and just sort it out later its got far too easy to do that. prevention is the only way this should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 00:17

And touching on the point of kids being too young...obviously in our society that is true. But the body does things for a reason, so naturally they are old enough but still shouldn't be! Constraint! Even though i HATE them, i like that the jonas brothers had a good influence on kids by saying they would never have sex before marriage and had those ring things n all. little kids are very easily influenced by their idols, there needs to be more like that and the media need to stop idolising usless pieces of poo like lindsey lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 10:21

Equi wrote:And touching on the point of kids being too young...obviously in our society that is true. But the body does things for a reason, so naturally they are old enough but still shouldn't be!

That's true, but it's like our dogs - although they will have a first season at, say, 6 months old, that doesn't mean they should be bred from right then. The body prepares itself to be ready when the whole is ready - ie mentally & physically. The brain takes a lot longer to mature than the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Apr 28 2012, 12:24

You've just reminded me of an old saying " Girls are women before boys are men "
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Apr 28 2012, 12:25

now now mrs kathy or your going to get a redcarded

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 12:28

bigwazza wrote:i think its absolutely disgusting iv got a almost 12 year old and if i found out she had been and done this i would be total shattered.
the last post touched on peer presure i feel it will give more ideas to dirty mind little boys talking girls into things they dont want to do as they will presuede them that is the answer to all the risks.
and it will bring up the death rate of little boys that touch dads little princesses >Smile
Jenny's 13 in December already got the locks fitted to the bedroom door Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:40

kathytake2 wrote:You've just reminded me of an old saying " Girls are women before boys are men "

That is so true!

Do boys ever really become men? i dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:46

davemck3834 wrote:
bigwazza wrote:i think its absolutely disgusting iv got a almost 12 year old and if i found out she had been and done this i would be total shattered.
Jenny's 13 in December already got the locks fitted to the bedroom door Laughing

haha im saving up to get revolving doors fitted and a new pair of steel cap boots to kick the ladfs out lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:54

Caryll wrote:
kathytake2 wrote:You've just reminded me of an old saying " Girls are women before boys are men "

That is so true!

13 year old girls Webquest-soccer-red-card

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:57

Steve wrote:
Caryll wrote:

That is so true!

13 year old girls Webquest-soccer-red-card

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:58

Come on, now - how many guys on here still like to play with toys? The cars/bikes/motor bikes etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:00

not me no talking

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:02

we got to have toys you woman have plenty
washing machines
irons
hoovers
cookers
we got to have fun also come on caryll be fair >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:08

bigwazza wrote:we got to have toys you woman have plenty
washing machines
irons
hoovers
cookers
we got to have fun also come on caryll be fair >Smile

Not me. I don't like washing machines, hoovers or cookers & I'm severely allergic to irons! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:09

Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down