Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!

+2
Kathy
shakespearesdog
6 posters

Go down

Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!  Empty Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!

Post by shakespearesdog Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:36

Romeo is the worlds worst guard dog, and i'm cool with that-I mean if I wanted a guard dog I wouldn't get a staffy, right? Tongues
Last night my sisters ex who shall henceforth be known as 'A' forced entry into our house. He informed us with a smug smile that if we hit him he would get us done for assault as he is 'underage.'
To cut a long story short we ended up with my sister, my mum and my grandfather all talking to him trying to persuade him to get out the house. I sat at the top of the stairs debating smashing the glass vase over his head but knowing that I would get blamed and arrested.
Our neighbour came over to see what all the screaming was about. (The door was wide open)
Now Romeo adores my neighbour, he's seriously in love with her. Before I could stop him he ran down the stairs to see her. Finding his way blocked by A and my sister argueing and fighting he grumbled in frustration and jumped up.
A thought he was attacking him and flinched away, stumbling out the door. My mum slammed it after him and Romeo ran to my neighbour jumping up and waggling his bum.
A thought Romeo was attacking him but all Romeo wanted to do was give our neighbour a big kiss! Laughing

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!  Empty Re: Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:39

No point having a dog and barking yourself.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!  Empty Re: Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:40

wow what a story! hopefully Romeo wasn't too startled by all the commotion, glad he got rid of A for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:44

No point having a dog and barking yourself
I'd rather he didn't, I don't need the police shooting him. Straight Face He looks to me for protection, not the other way round. Tongues
My next dog will be a large guardian breed though. Probably another rotty.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :

Back to top Go down

Post by roxyrocket Wed Mar 28 2012, 21:21

What a hero Romeo is !! Even if it was unintentional Laughing
roxyrocket
roxyrocket

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28 2012, 21:43

Its cute when they do nice things. Lexi never barks at anyone but there is a back gate to my house that noone ever uses. Once a man came to it and was snooping about and she started barking and snarling like mad at him and he left lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28 2012, 22:01

Laughing ove it well done romeo hope the neighbour gave him an extra cuddle for that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Wed Mar 28 2012, 23:11

shakespearesdog wrote:
No point having a dog and barking yourself
I'd rather he didn't, I don't need the police shooting him. Straight Face He looks to me for protection, not the other way round. Tongues
My next dog will be a large guardian breed though. Probably another rotty.

The police would have been the obvious choice to remove an unwanted guest, failing reasonable force to remove him (allowed by law). And as Police don't bear arms in the Uk, I seriously doubt that they would send an armed unit out to a shoot a dog Smile
Taz
Taz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Romeo (unwittingly) saves the day!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : 'lil Miss Taz Devil Demoania ~ TAZ
Dog(s) Ages : 31:05:2011
Dog Gender(s) : She's a lady, a tinker, a beauty, an a real b!tch
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Mar 29 2012, 16:48

And as Police don't bear arms in the Uk, I seriously doubt that they would send an armed unit out to a shoot a dog
They do in London, all four officers that got sent to our house after this incident had guns. Straight Face
Bit off topic but this has been going on for years and once they sent the K9 unit round to track 'A' and I thought we had a burgler in our garden and it was the officer and his german shepard and he had to haul it up the fence and his trousers were falling down. Laughing
In regards to the police shooting a dog, when we had King the rotty my uncle came round randomly and said 'I want to see this huge dog' and before we could stop him walked straight up to king behind the baby gate, put out his arm and king bit his hand. It was only a tiny puncture wound (and i'm not just saying this because my uncle is a prat) but he made a massive fuss and ended up going to casulty and said he was going to report us for having a dangerous dog. Rolling Eyes King bit me on the hand but I didn't make such a bloody fuss about it. So yeh I wouldn't ever want to 'set' my dog on anyone, isn't fair on the dog.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiedog Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:01

Nice one Romeo! thumbs up >Big Grin< Love Struck
Cassiedog
Cassiedog
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Cassie & Charlie
Dog(s) Ages : Nearly 3 and just over a year
Dog Gender(s) : Female, male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by CMR Thu Mar 29 2012, 19:58

[quote="shakespearesdog"]
So yeh I wouldn't ever want to 'set' my dog on anyone, isn't fair on the dog.

if only everyone else thought the same.....

btw, if intruders get on your property you have the right to defend yourself whatever their age providing they are a credible threat
CMR
CMR
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down