Security Checks

Go down

Security Checks Empty Security Checks

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19 2012, 23:21

I know it may seem that security has gone mad but lets face it suicide bombers do use children these days so its not a bad thing i would say although i do agree this childs dad or mother should have been able to be with him a bit closer. The swabs were just silly it did go too far they only had to check his chair out but then again his plaster cast could have been fake and made of something i supose. you dont know what to think or what to do for the best. the threat is reall so hgow far do you go to protect yourself and your citizens.

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2012/03/19/airport-security-gone-mad-wheelchair-bound-toddler-tested-for-explosives-on-way-to-disneyland/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-bb%7Cdl10%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D100870

Back to top Go down

Security Checks Empty Re: Security Checks

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19 2012, 23:24

I saw this & at first I was outraged. But although I think they took it a bit too far, I can see their point. People do use kids as a cover for illegal drugs/explosives etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19 2012, 23:25

I know it must be really intimidating and infuriating to the people in question, I would feel the exact same, but you can never be too careful. Say for instance, the security let that child go through without being checked with the view of it looking genuine, and it wasn't, there would be outcry that 'security didn't check the wheelchair, the cast, etc'. It what we are forced to do now but in good faith and keeping us safe, however extreme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20 2012, 02:48

I'm very pro security. Not only have they been using children but also pregnant women and the mentally handicapped. Basically all the people you wouldn't normall expect.

I get pulled out of line fairly frequently and have never gotten too upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20 2012, 08:20

everyone should be checked, if they only catch in 1,000 it will save so many lives.
I am scared to travel on the underground during the olypics i am sure it will be a target

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 20 2012, 18:38

Was there really no other way to do their checks, it does seem a little OTT ??
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down