How does your puppy get your attention :)

+2
Taz
Irene
6 posters

Go down

How does your puppy get your attention :) Empty How does your puppy get your attention :)

Post by Irene Wed Feb 08 2012, 20:31

Hi All

I was cooking tea tonight and Zac was under my feet trying to get me to play with him. As I didnt drop everything and play straight away, he decided to get his toy box, tip it over and throw all his toys all over the kitchen floor. I didnt think he would hit his stroppy teens at 5 months old LOL.

His other favourite trick is to sit at my feet when Im on the sofa and look up at me all cute like the cat in Shrek with his big brown eyes ha ha ... then I give in and say 'come on then' and he jumps on my lap for cuddles ..Zac spoilt? Maybe just a bit Blushing

What does your little darling do to get your attention? Smile

Irene
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zac
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

How does your puppy get your attention :) Empty Re: How does your puppy get your attention :)

Post by Taz Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:42

Tonight, she decided, as I was cooking tea, to repeatedly fetch her Kong or ball and drop them on my toe! it wasnt me

She is fetching the Kong a lot recently, probably a spin off from the 'find your Kong' game I play with her, Hide and seek with the Kong, where the treat is hidden under the Kong Smile

She is very keen on nudging me with her nose when I'm sitting in the settee and not paying her much attention Smile
Taz
Taz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How does your puppy get your attention :) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : 'lil Miss Taz Devil Demoania ~ TAZ
Dog(s) Ages : 31:05:2011
Dog Gender(s) : She's a lady, a tinker, a beauty, an a real b!tch
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

How does your puppy get your attention :) Empty Re: How does your puppy get your attention :)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 21:43

Lemmy shouts at you. If he has stared at you for a while and you still ignore him he will just give a big loud yap not a bark just a yap. If he wants up for cuddles he will cry. Sometimes if what he wants you to do or get is away from you he will run over the floor and turn to look at you and run back again if need be. When we get up he will run and look at what he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 23:26

Suki will howl or grab something she knows she shouldn't have and runs around the furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Thu Feb 09 2012, 07:30

I love reading your replies. Our staffies are so clever and amazing - that's why we love them so much Smile

Irene

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 08:23

Vlad is a ratbag. He just decides to be do something naughty! He knows that gets attention!! LOL He does come up and nudge with his big head or gives out an earsplitting yap... it actually make me feel sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 08:33

billy nudges you with his nose when he wants a stroke

Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Thu Feb 09 2012, 10:47

If she's just wanting general attention she goes 'oooooooooooh weeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee'. If she is wanting out, she zooms to the living room door, and if you don't move quick enough, she'll zoom over to you and SIGH right in your face before zooming back to the door. If she's hungry and you're not getting food in her belly fast enough, she yaps, loudly!
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by alexiastra Thu Feb 09 2012, 13:13

Dora whines at the kitchen door when she is hungry and looks back at you with her sweetest face to make sure you noticed.

On the sofa she will nudge her nose under my arm demanding cuddles.
alexiastra
alexiastra

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dora
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 28

http://www.alexandrabuckle.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:10

Depends. Either a head on my leg on staring. The staring get him sent straight out of the room and it honestly depends how I feel if I give him attention when he puts his head on my leg.
Skullkandi
Skullkandi

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:12

Barks !

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Thu Feb 09 2012, 20:16

It's great to read all your replies .... They know just what to do to get results don't they Smile

Irene

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggpatch Thu Feb 09 2012, 21:25

Neville simply grabs hold of your trouser leg and pulls! Hard to ignore him then!
Eggpatch
Eggpatch
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Neville
Dog(s) Ages : 2years 4 months
Support total : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09 2012, 22:42

If Russell wants to play, he will grab one of his toys, slobber all over it and then bring it over to me and try to tease me with it... pushing it into my leg or arm or whatever body part is closest to him... yuuuk slobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down