Not a happy birthday.

Go down

Not a happy birthday. Empty Not a happy birthday.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 00:43

Very saddened to know that right now at the very moment in time some dolphins have been captured and will to go to those lovely aquariums so they can have their very own swimming pool sized cage, be forced to do tricks for food or starve, their noses will get rubbed off because of the walls of the pool and they will never again feel real salt water on their bodies. The worst part? They have to watch their entire family be slaughtered so someone can show off to their peers that they are rich enough to eat a dolphin. It's officially not a happy Birthday.

Back to top Go down

Not a happy birthday. Empty Re: Not a happy birthday.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 00:49

The dolphins are now all dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by steve76 Wed Feb 08 2012, 00:54

where did you get this news from?
steve76
steve76
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 00:58

Sea Shepherd twitter feed. The police put them on lock down so they were not able to go out and engage the dolphin killers in "war" and save the dolphins. The countries authorities let the slaughter happen right in their cove.

twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by steve76 Wed Feb 08 2012, 01:04

holy poop that's just one of the worst things I've read, poor dolphins. they need to be strung up, dolphins generally do no harm to anyone
steve76
steve76

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:22

That is so sad. I get so angry with the senseless slaughter of whales in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 13:53

any animal being treated badly gets on my nerves whether they can swim or not. dont get me wrong i am in no way a vegetarian and i am very partial to a joint of beef but pigs cows and sheep are bred for the purpose are not cruely treated while theyre alive and are slaughtered as humainly as possible (hopefully) it is the mindless idiots that go out and club a baby seal to death or spear a whale (horrible painful death) there is only one word for them that springs to mind but i cant print it.

Last edited by _julie_ on Wed Feb 08 2012, 14:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 14:20

Thats hwo i feel too. I think its horrible to kill sea creatures like these. They are not NEEDED they are just a luxury. I am a great believer that only animals farmed for the purpose, or wild caught game that has been bred and released (so it has a fair chance of getting away, but has still been bred for purpose) or animals that have gotten out of controll (i.e. are very good at breeding and can pick up their numbers again) should be for human consumption. NOT animals that only breed once ever few years, are endangered and NOT a natural part of a human diet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10 2012, 11:11

just found this on AOL news today. the poor creatures

http://broadband.aol.co.uk/video/shocking-video-as-hundreds-of-dolphins-wash-ashore-in-peru/517267292/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11 2012, 14:42

Dolphins are very dear to me and I am sickend by the senseless slaughter of them that occurs all over. I spent time with dolphins at Monkey Mia (Aus West Coast off shark Bay) and swam with them on several occasions in Mozambique. This mammal is special and one day we will all know this. Just hope its not too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down