Kuma !!

Go down

Kuma !! Empty Kuma !!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:09

Was just ready to go to bed and gave her some wheat a bix.. gave her this in the past as a little treat and shes been fine .. shut my bedroom door and about 2 mins later the gf says can you hear that ..opend the door to find kuma with her mouth open trying to boke.. but at the same time had her claws right in at her gums and teeth trying to rip them out .. this went on for the best part of 10 mins there had the gf in tears and all a could do was hold kuma by the neck and force her paws away from her mouth a tryd getting her to drink water and she wouldnt take it .. so got a sirindge and forced it down.. seems to have taking the dry boke away but shes just looking sad and like wtf just happind there .. phoned the vet and no awnser and the pdsa at this time was a joke told they would phone back and still no reply this was 30 mins ago ... have kuma lying on the bed coverd in blood and were shaking here SadSad !!!

Sorry about my spelling ..

Back to top Go down

Kuma !! Empty Re: Kuma !!

Post by janey Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:22

Seany how is Kuma now? Thats really scary, hope your all ok. Not sure what happened there but I hope u Kuma and the Mrs are ok x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:26

Shes now lying on the bottom of the bed as if nothings happind..? mrs thinks it was attention seeking cause a put her out the room..? but a think it was the dry wheat a bix a gave her ? but shes had dry bix b4 and didn't react like that ..? she was trying to put her claws right through her gums .. the were bleeding from it and her claws were covered in it Sad:S

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:35

I used to give Moo wheatabix but never dry. Lots of cuddles for Kuma, maybe an attention thing, dont know, just keep an eye out
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:39

Attention..? mrs says told you so Laughing a dont think so but she was looking like she was taking a fit and a was trying to pull her legs from her mouth.. and al tell you shes getting strong !! lol shes in bed with us little bugger Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:43

Exactly where she wanted to be lol Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:44

A think so to but am just worried shes ma baby .. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:47

Keep an eye on her, just incase she steals the entire bed Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 01:54

haha well a just put her back in the crate but ma doors open so if a hear her doing it again a can get up and see to her Smile sick of trying to stretch and you can't cause her fat heads there Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 07:16

How's Kuma this morning? You and your mrs must have been terrified! I think the weetabix must have lodged in her throat and bits were scratching her gums. Bless her, hope yr all ok now. Tell her to chew properly next time! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 07:31

Hope she is ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:25

She seemd fine about 20 mins after it but at 1st she was terying to come to me for help and a was useless Sad a think the water a sprayed down her throat worked but, shes to greedy see when its anything else than dry mix she trys to eat it all hole like shes been starved.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:29

Oh, poor Kuma! Hope she's ok this morning.

THat's the trouble with feeding large dry things, if they can't chew it in one go, they try to swallow it whole! It probably made her throat very dry & clogged up. She was scratching at her mouth to get rid of it, poor girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:33

Sounds right.. the mrs was in tears screaming.. there was blood everywere? but av gave her it b4 and she chwed it then drank water Laughing this time a didnt see her doing it so ... but the way she was boking and trying to push her teeth out with they claws lookd painfull to say the least Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:38

How's her mouth this morning? You might want to check that she hasn't damaged her gums & lips too much. Strange, isn't it, how something that's ok one day can go so wrong another day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:40

there was lots of blood while it was going on but about an hour after it she was fine gums and teeth are ok..? realy puzzled me a sat up till about 6am watching her sleep just to see if she was ok, the mrs thinks am bonkers but a fed her it and obvs caused it so a wantd to watch over her incase it happind again Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:44

I'd have done exactly the same! We're nuts, aren't we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:46

Defo must be Laughing as a told natalie kuma is ma baby and till our 1st born arrives then she will have to be centre of attention then when my other madam arrives we will need to split it between them to Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down