Sonic plays

Go down

Sonic plays Empty Sonic plays

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01 2012, 21:50

been to my sisters today and she was telling me that when they got sonic she was told that because he has basicaly known nothing but raining and racing for the only 3 years of his life that he would never behave like normal dogs. he would never get excited to see you or play. well we went out shopping and when we got back the somic met us at the door tail wagging trying to jump a little then the usual straight in the bags to see what was in it for him the cheeky boy. a little later we were sat and he brought me one of the babies squeeky toys. i was amazed at his behaviour and my sister said he has been like that for the last few days really pleased to see you andd trying to play but not quite getting the hang of it cos he doesnt know how. he will pick the toy up but doesnt quite get that he has to bring it to her he just stands there with it in his mouth. bless him though he's doing than predicted

Back to top Go down

Sonic plays Empty Re: Sonic plays

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01 2012, 21:57

Aw, that's good news! I've heard it said that the hardest thing is to get an ex racer to play - well done to your sister!

Back to top Go down

Sonic plays Empty Re: Sonic plays

Post by janey Wed Feb 01 2012, 21:59

Never known a greyhound to play tbh, so well done Big Grin Aren't they just proper chilled out!!

Sounds to be settling in very well, cheers for the update Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down